Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    it's his money, let him enjoy it
    I dunno man. I get that it's his choice, but I'm just looking out for him. It could be dangerous. I've heard all SORTS of bad things about the Biturbo. It looks good, but from a reliability standpoint even with only 50k miles? I'm petrified.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I would be too. I still have a phobia of owning anything with a turbo (think back to the 80's when Saab and Volvo were the only major users of them in passenger cars, you'd be lucky to get to 100k miles from one before the seals would fail or the oil supply lines would coke up with hardened sludge).

These days with intercooling, improvements in lubrication and better designs, turbos are lasting easily twice as long as they used to.

But honestly as long as he doesn't plan on owning it too long, it shouldn't be a problem
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rubber Coil Spring Spacer Insert Dirt Circle Track Racing Intensifier at the best online prices at eBay!

Do these make shit stiff? The racing dynamics springs in my 318ti are way too soft but I don't want to spend much on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
          Lol^

I'm going to Vegas for my first time tomorrow for a friend's bachelors party. I'm especially excited for "Samantha and Friends" the first night. Oh and also for the 5 🎱s.

I'm kind of scared but so excited.
          One of my friends went to the hospital, then jail. We had to go back home without him, which was Horrible because initially we had no idea where he was and thought he potentially could've been dead. We eventually heard from him and he took a flight home.

Driving back was the closest to death I've ever felt. The whole experience was analogous to The Hangover. I'm scarred.
          sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
          1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
          1991 318is - Sold
          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
            Why not both?
            With time that is the plan :up:

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

The box from my 6 pack gave me a paper cut. Never thought I'd be betrayed quite like that.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

funny stuff

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

^ :rofl:
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I feel the need to bump this thread in sheer annoyed self-obsessed self-pity.
                    Last weekend I pulled a muscle in my chest (or cracked a rib, doctor says the only practical way to tell is by how long it takes to heal. Yay.) doing a weekend warrior nonsensical thing.
                    Almost instantly thereafter the lung infection that wrecked my July came back.
                    Now I'm running a fever.
                    My co-workers entertain themselves by making me laugh and watching me have spasms cuz laughing (and coughing and moving and roling over...) hurts like mad.
                    And it's the Labour Day weekend.
                    So, Nonsense!
                    I'm going to spend the weekend posting fever-dream oxygen-deprived weird shit on R3V.

Comment

Originally posted by SubDad View Post
                      I feel the need to bump this thread in sheer annoyed self-obsessed self-pity.
                      Last weekend I pulled a muscle in my chest (or cracked a rib, doctor says the only practical way to tell is by how long it takes to heal. Yay.) doing a weekend warrior nonsensical thing.
                      Almost instantly thereafter the lung infection that wrecked my July came back.
                      Now I'm running a fever.
                      My co-workers entertain themselves by making me laugh and watching me have spasms cuz laughing (and coughing and moving and roling over...) hurts like mad.
                      And it's the Labour Day weekend.
                      So, Nonsense!
                      I'm going to spend the weekend posting fever-dream oxygen-deprived weird shit on R3V.

I feel your pain brother!!

I pulled a muscle/cartilage in my ribs once sneezing!
                      I go up to the urgent care and sheepishly told the nurse what happened.....damn it hurt though!

Comment

Oh my Gawd, don't even mention sneezing with ragweed season imminent. Get thee behind me...
                        Currently sneezing goes like this:
                        "Oh No...aggth..>pinch nose, whimper< !Ah-ChOO-argh!... OW! Ow! ow!. O Geez ow. >whimper some more< Oooooo > Listen to co-workers/wife/children/siblings laugh in a cruelly sympathetic way<.. wheeze gently, blow nose, whimper"

Do I sound sorry for myself? Yes I do. Yes, I am Wimp.

Comment

Some weird shit is going on with me too. For the past few days I've been feeling really fatigued, my throat feels like its on the brink of being sore, and I get this nauseated, choking sensation that comes and goes. And my appetite is not good either. I feel tired, probably due to lack of sleep, and I feel really slow.

It's no cracked rib or anything painful really it's just ruining my last week of summer haha

--Mike
                          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

That's nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                              Some weird shit is going on with me too. For the past few days I've been feeling really fatigued, my throat feels like its on the brink of being sore, and I get this nauseated, choking sensation that comes and goes. And my appetite is not good either. I feel tired, probably due to lack of sleep, and I feel really slow.

It's no cracked rib or anything painful really it's just ruining my last week of summer haha

--Mike
                              Maybe you're pregnant

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

As long as it can do a jig.

Comment

Working...
                                X