Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Pretending family farms still exist in a sum large enough to matter is also misleading.
    Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Indeed. Just fabricate fake proofs if you want to please your masters. AKA the Saudis and Israel.
    I thought you were of the volition it was the Russians?
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
      yes, because the current President is such a war monger.

unlike the previous one who didn't start any.

LOL
      i'm gonna give you a pass on the "butobamaism" and ask what war the previous president started?

are you just not old enough to remember that it was bush who got us into iraq and afghanistan, or what?
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

"I will find a cure for cancer if you reelect me...»
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          "I will find a cure for cancer if you reelect me...»
          "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"

The Messiah otherwise known as Barack Hussein Obama, June 3, 2008
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal"

The Messiah otherwise known as Barack Hussein Obama, June 3, 2008
            So, quoting the bible makes less sense to you than claiming the Stable Genius will cure cancer?

massivebrakes.com

Comment

I see a lot of attacks on Obama, and sure, he promised to end the military campaigns of the Bush admin, and didn't, even escalated some.

But, what does that have to do with the current situation. Also, with Trump's recall of the last attack, I doubt even he really wants a fight. I think it's more Pompeo and Bolton that are beating the drums.

Lest, the GOP thinks a conflict could restore the poll numbers in their favor, in which case may they rot in hell.

Some retaliatory strike would have been prudent to Iran for the bombing of the tankers, but we lost that advantage now. I'm really interested to see how this all plays out.
              I do things.

Comment

What's the running count on rape/sexual assault allegations against trump?

Comment

I complacently assumed that CBP’s horrendous treatment of migrants wouldn’t affect me directly, least of all in Austin, the city where I was born.

Im glad I read this article last week as I might have had a different reaction going through TSA yesterday. I got my first major search yesterday after going through the rocafella machine (my wifes nickname for it because I would tell her that I throw up the ROC when Im in there. Sometimes I say HOV also lol)...

Usually I go through no problem, sometimes a quick patdown in one spot, but not yesterday. I usually look back at the machine, it shows green and I go.

Yesterday it had two little boxes in my armpit areas. Im guessing the aluminum in my deodorant triggered it. The guy proceeds to tell me he is going to pat me down and if I wanted to go to a private area. I say, "No" so he starts. Im thinking he'll just check under my armpits and move on, but nope this dude went up and down my entire body, touching my nuts more than once. Turns me around and does it again. Nothing. So then he decides he needs to swab my fingers which I think is for gun powder residue or something. Again, nothing comes up, but my anger is through the roof.

I notice the guy behind me come through and has multiple little boxes and then do a quick pat down and send him through. He's white.... Fuck this shit. This is bullshit.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

1997? White 15-year old, I'm pulled for a search/pat down because I have long hair and I'm wearing a Camo jacket.

2010? Bahamas, I get the full patdown, touched my stuff more than once (didn't even buy me dinner)..............they missed the water bottle I forgot was in my backpack.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

6'3" dude with dreadlocked hair and vaguely military dress who does activist shit, you'd think i'd be the first guy they pulled out of line, but nope, when i flew to portland and back in january, skated right through TSA

it's almost like they're only after soft targets, or something
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Im Middle Eastern with a thick beard... English Name. US Born. Not Muslim. Always get looks.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I am 5’10 200lb dirty blonde hair, green eyed German/Scot.

For a good 4-5 years, I couldn’t fly in, out, or through US airspace without being “randomly selected “ for tsa reacharound service. I even got eyeballed for 20 minutes boarding a cruise ship in Florida heading for the Bahamas. Once I was put in a room and my wife and 7 year old son were questioned about me for 45 before boarding a flight to Dallas.

And then.......it stopped.
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

^And stories like those (and the article) are the number one reason I don't fly if I can possibly avoid it. I'd rather rent a car and drive for days than fly.

Guarantee no member of Congress goes through that. Would change things immediately. Like the Congressman whose Blockbuster rental history was leaked and led to laws protecting such data. LOL
                            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                            -----------------------------------------
                            91 318is Turbo Sold
                            87 325 Daily driver Sold
                            06 4.8is X5
                            06 Mtec X3
                            05 4.4i X5 Sold
                            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                            90 325i Sold
                            97 328is Sold
                            01 323ci Sold
                            92 325i Sold
                            83 528e Totaled
                            98 328i Sold
                            93 325i Sold

Comment

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Oh yes the decades of racial politics has nothing at all to do with Detroit's crime rate
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X