Battery time management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery time management

I discovered a product that I found to be cool. I was at a government-sponsored car show and I came across this vendor (LinkMTech) owner named Louis. He makes Automotive electronic devices for government officials and private security teams. I found interest in all his devices but especially one stood out, It's called the BTM (Battery Time Manager). I bought 3 of them.

One unit is in my 1960 VW Conv bug that will allow me to keep my car stereo on at car shows without worrying about my car battery or rewiring to a +12volt hot all the time. The BTM has a safety monitor built-in that will monitor battery voltage, shutting off the car stereo when it sees 11.2 volts, or the time counts down, making sure I can get home.

The other feature is controlling time. I installed the last 2 in my E30. Since the unit is programmable, I have my windows stay active 10 minutes after the key has been removed. The last one I used for my interior lights. I have them staying on for 10 sec after shutting off the car, giving me a chance to look inside my car at night for any items I might have left behind.

Louis was a super cool dude he has a 2-year warranty on any item, tech support, and fast free shipping. The BMT also comes with wiring instructions for +12volt and ground circuit, a 30 Amp relay for any accessories pulling over 7amps and software for the advanced user. I'm a skeptical dude and don't buy from anyone just because their product was cool, but this guy was excited about his products and that excited me. So, I bought one on the spot and ordered two more. I figured if government officials use them which their cars were on display. I figured why not. I've been happy with them ever since.

Here’s the LINK below. Post or shoot me a PM, I'll be happy to tell you more
    https://www.linkmtech.com/BTM-1C.html

I'm in no way affiliated with this product, I just think it’s one of the coolest things I've installed in my cars.
    Last edited by Frankster; 08-24-2018, 09:44 PM.
    Bimmer Life

Bump
    Bimmer Life

Comment

Bump
      Bimmer Life

Comment

Cool product... Might pink up a couple... How was wiring?
        sigpic
        Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Easy! it comes with instructions, it will show you different ways to wire up the relays, which it also comes with. You can hook your lights, car stereo, and window like I have mine. I set the BTM to stay on for 10min after shutting down the car. It's one of the coolest things I've installed in my e30.
          Bimmer Life

Comment

Working...
          X