No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed on Arya. Every writer and the two clowns who ruined this show should join Ned Stark on the block.

Comment

What an awful finale. The first ~30 minutes were good I guess, then it was just boring and didn't make any sense. It didn't feel like there was any meaningful resolution to anything. It was just... blah. Thankfully I'd only started watching the show in 2016; I'd be even more disappointed if I'd been a fan since 2011 and then watching it end how it did after all those years. Incredibly disappointing.
      My Feedback

Comment

Wow, they absolutely butchered the show.

Disgusting.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

When I read the leaks I thought it was a fake but ALL OF IT WAS TRUE WTFFFF.

I can't wait for the LOTR show on Amazon to come out and cleanse the salt from this wound once and for all

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

I haven't seen a final season that disappointing since Lost.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

» PARTS FOR SALE
                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

As of 2 and a half weeks ago i was on ep 8 s3. I caught up to ep 3 of this final season and now im very upset i spent that much time on it for it to end the way it did.

The ending sounded like a rushed essay that was completed 30 mins before the class it was due in.
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                  IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

But you had tutors you paid millions of dollars to leave spelling errors (like starbucks cups, plastic water bottles) all over the essay! Keep in mind it took them 18 months to come up with this steaming pile of shit season!

Comment

Working...
                    X