Toyota Yaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Midnight Sun View Post
    And go from 65mph to 7mph the moment a hill came into view.
    what the hell kind of freeway do you drive on that has hills?

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
      The highway here has hills/mountains....unless you live in the midwest or Florida I assume there is some form of topographic relief that you will have to go over at some point on a highway.
      "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Umm.. Just about every one in Washingon west of Ritzville.
        Originally posted by Teaguer
        Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
          I have spoken to a family friend who works for toyota and said he never seen an actual case of it happening. I'm not saying it can't happen but after a while I think people are just lying to get insurance money.
          My buddy has a lexus, and was doing about 50 on a local road with a speed limit of 45. he mashed on the gas, went to about 80 and when he went to take his foot off the accelerator was stuck. He was going at least 100 before he could get the pedal unstuck, and this was way before the recall came out.

Comment

Goddamn kid, you are a fucking retard.

Ever heard of "The Grapevine"? A little over 4,000 feet, the major mountain between northern and southern California, y'know, Tejon Pass, just a couple hours north of your stupid OC ass?

Oh thats right, typical retard OC kid don't know nothing about nothing except gramma hates his saggy pants.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BigTe30 View Post
                My buddy has a lexus, and was doing about 50 on a local road with a speed limit of 45. he mashed on the gas, went to about 80 and when he went to take his foot off the accelerator was stuck. He was going at least 100 before he could get the pedal unstuck, and this was way before the recall came out.
                Your buddy sounds like a real winner.
                m106 1990 e30
                e36 daily
                e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                  Your buddy sounds like a real winner.
                  you have no idea

Comment

i really like these car for the mpg... in case anyone gives a fuck... this is my friends yaris...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

Originally posted by Will_318i View Post
                      i really like these car for the mpg... in case anyone gives a fuck... this is my friends yaris...
                      why would you do that?
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

WTF why turbo a Yaris and make that much power in sub compact shit box thats not even cool like the busa powered smart car that you can put in the back of a van.

oh well different stokes for different folks
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                          why would you do that?
                          i don't know... ask him. he is loaded with $$$ and he can i guess..
                          "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

Nice car drove one to sf over the GRAPE VALLEY and it did alright. The comment on the hill and freeways not only the 73, 241, 5, 57 damn many freeways have hills. hahahahahaha, must not go out much

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              Goddamn kid, you are a fucking retard.

Ever heard of "The Grapevine"? A little over 4,000 feet, the major mountain between northern and southern California, y'know, Tejon Pass, just a couple hours north of your stupid OC ass?

Oh thats right, typical retard OC kid don't know nothing about nothing except gramma hates his saggy pants.
                              I meant hills like this VVV capable of slowing your car down from 60 to 7mph
                              Sorry for not specifying gramma. Hope you dont hate my saggy pants too much.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                              You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

fuck reading, those things look like little gay fish cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X