X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
    First finish e30 bro :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it’s very close. It’s starting up just need to do some finishing touches!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Is it possible to put the baby turbo onto the m10 and go bigger turbo on the 0m617 diesel. Maybe I’ll find out

If that’s a stupid idea disregard I can cut into the vacuum of the turbo with a boost lever in the cabin and run up to 25 psi laying down coal that would make a dump truck jealous.
      Last edited by Sonny; 04-17-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
        The Saablazer. Love those things.

It was nice, when it wasn’t making noise. Damned first gen cylinder defeating valve train. Replaced the lifters twice as well the oil manifold. After the third time the lifter collapsed I gave up and parted it out.

I will say, that thing was quick when it was running. It was basically the same setup as the TBSS, minus the iron 6litre.

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Look what I found!

Comment

I thought that said Asbestos Cotton at first glance..

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

sonny, this mercedes content doesn't belong here.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                That post count ain't gonna raise it's self
                91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

I got this old man because it’s the same year as my bmw yet on the opposite spectrum. I wanted to experience it I’ve driven one that my grandpa owned when I was younger and always loved them. love the different driving experiences but E30 is still life.

Last edited by Sonny; 04-17-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Back to nonsense...

Had my afternoon dump interrupted by both a cleaning crew and a random looking for his “backpack”, said cleaning crew proceeded to wait outside the bathroom talking on the phone (loudly) waiting for me to finish. They were there a minute. Not my problem.

Also I’ve seen some stuff on the freeway but the geezer Facetiming while driving this morning takes the fucking prize.

Ezekiel 25:17
                    Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                    The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                    The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                    The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
                      Back to nonsense...

Had my afternoon dump interrupted by both a cleaning crew and a random looking for his “backpack”, said cleaning crew proceeded to wait outside the bathroom talking on the phone (loudly) waiting for me to finish. They were there a minute. Not my problem.

Also I’ve seen some stuff on the freeway but the geezer Facetiming while driving this morning takes the fucking prize.

Ezekiel 25:17
                      If you ride a motorcycle it's almost frightening to see how many people are doing something else first, and driving second.
                      I do things.

Comment

And we wonder why automakers don't make as many driver-focused cars anymore. Said driver would rather be driven and playing fortnite. Although if autonomous cars keep these idiots from piloting a car, I'm okay with it as long as it doesn't become compulsory. I don't ride bikes, but I would be riding through traffic folding in the mirrors of people on their phones.
                        Originally posted by Melon
                        Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                          I don't ride bikes, but I would be riding through traffic folding in the mirrors of people on their phones.
                          this made me remember this video... :rofl:

Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Haha yeah like that, but not nearly as friendly. That's funny though, racing so close that the other cars' mirrors invade the driver's space.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                              And we wonder why automakers don't make as many driver-focused cars anymore. Said driver would rather be driven and playing fortnite. Although if autonomous cars keep these idiots from piloting a car, I'm okay with it as long as it doesn't become compulsory. I don't ride bikes, but I would be riding through traffic folding in the mirrors of people on their phones.

This 200%

I always have to avoid so much mess and close calls driving in normal traffic . In Canada I believe they make you display a hazard sticker on your car if you’ve had you license for a short time.

Comment

Yeah, it's just people who don't take driving seriously. At least the fines are high.

Comment

Working...
                                X