Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone has a perfectly working (all lights glow perfectly, the display glows the dark orange like it is supposed to, sound DOES NOT cut in and out, does not automatically turn on and off the antenna, and tape player works, as in everything works like it is supposed to)
    BMW Pioneer KE-83ZBM which is #3 on the list. I would be interested in possibly purchasing. Also, must have original harness.

PM me if you have.

Thanks

Comment

Anyone know which radio would have been installed in an 89 M3 with a build date of 7/88?

Comment

Love the nostalgia, vote for sticky:)

Comment

Sticky this please
          I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
          DB vert plastic bumpers
          OEM Keys
          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
          91 ic Calypso 3.1
          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
          TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
          e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

E30 Factory Radio

Hey Guys im new to r3vlimited. i just bought my first E30. 1990 320i convertible. the vin# indicates it is a European model. it has a aftermarket radio installed and i would like to get the original one back in it. i tried looking up the radio but was unsuccessful i hope that someone could help me out with the make/model and where i could buy it from. All i know it has a stock Sony CD changer in the trunk. i will take some pictures today and post them hopefully they will help. i appreciate it guys! thanks,

Allen

Comment

Your best bet would be ebay.co.uk or ebay.de.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 320iconvertible View Post
                Hey Guys im new to r3vlimited. i just bought my first E30. 1990 320i convertible. the vin# indicates it is a European model. it has a aftermarket radio installed and i would like to get the original one back in it. i tried looking up the radio but was unsuccessful i hope that someone could help me out with the make/model and where i could buy it from. All i know it has a stock Sony CD changer in the trunk. i will take some pictures today and post them hopefully they will help. i appreciate it guys! thanks,

Allen
                No such thing. E30s used the Pioneer MBus changers, usually BMW branded, but if you ran a new cable you could use the Pioneer changer on the E30 deck

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Oh I see. It's my first e30. It looks so clean and we'll placed that I thought for sure it's stock. Thanks for the input guys much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

old listing

would anyone still have the ke-83zbm
                    i could buy im alan at alangarch@yahoo.com

Comment

Bump
                      1989 325is ✨

Comment

bump for sticky.

HOWTOs:
                        DB vert plastic bumpers
                        OEM Keys
                        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                        91 ic Calypso 3.1
                        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Stickied.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Thanks @agent!

HOWTOs:
                            DB vert plastic bumpers
                            OEM Keys
                            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                            91 ic Calypso 3.1
                            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

Comment

Are most people running these stock radios or going aftermarket? Besides nostalgia and originality what are the benefits of running the stock radio? I have the original radio and amp for mine that the previous owner has cut out. I could wire it back in, but I got a new Alpine unit I'm planning to install instead. I want to be able to hook up the iPod/iPhone and HD radio, BT, and a CD player are nice... Thoughts?
                              Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
                                Are most people running these stock radios or going aftermarket? Besides nostalgia and originality what are the benefits of running the stock radio? I have the original radio and amp for mine that the previous owner has cut out. I could wire it back in, but I got a new Alpine unit I'm planning to install instead. I want to be able to hook up the iPod/iPhone and HD radio, BT, and a CD player are nice... Thoughts?
                                I'm going this route. Resto-mod for my OEM radio.

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X