Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I can do to a 1987 325e performance wise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can I can do to a 1987 325e performance wise?

Hi all, I am looking for my first car and am wondering what I can do to a 1987 325e E30. People are saying to get a 'i' head and replace the 'e' head and cam it, etc. Don't know where to buy.

Considering engine swapping but don't know where to find a goos one, and if i swap engine need to find transmission too.

do a lot more research and you'll get a much better idea of what to do. There are loads of options and you have to figure out which one you want/what you can afford. This stuff isnt cheap.
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I would buy a performance chip, spend some money on maintenance elsewhere (tires brakes suspension hoses etc) and then enjoy it while you save for a Euro S50 which should be decently available since it shows you in upside-down land.

I had an M20 turbo, it was intoxicating but not as maintenance-free as I had hoped, my M52 swap is punchy, but nothing like boost. An S50 Euro or S54 would be my ideal engine swap

Comment

You need to do some research, boy.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
        X