R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Members Rides > The Project Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2018, 06:19 PM   #1096
JGood
R3V OG
 
JGood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 7,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reichart12 View Post
It wouldn't be a fun e30 if everything went smoothly?

Lip repair looks good though.
Haha, I assure you that I have more fun roasting the tires through a few gears while listening to a v8 at 7k, than I do replacing parts. Then again, maybe I wouldn't have to replace so many parts if I didn't do that. Guess we'll never know.

But thank you!
__________________
85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
e30 restoration and V8 swap
24 Hours of Lemons e30 build
JGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:15 PM   #1097
Schnitzer318is
E30 Mastermind
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 1,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGood View Post
Haha, I assure you that I have more fun roasting the tires through a few gears while listening to a v8 at 7k, than I do replacing parts. Then again, maybe I wouldn't have to replace so many parts if I didn't do that. Guess we'll never know.

But thank you!
Well said.

This is still one of my favorite E30 builds. I would love to m60/2 my vert... not because it makes sense, but because the heart wants what the heart wants.

At any rate, will continue to admire this build and dream of the day the kids get old enough, require less attention, and I can begin working on projects again.
__________________
"A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
-----------------------------------------
91 318is Turbo Sold
87 325 Daily driver Sold
06 4.8is X5
06 Mtec X3
05 4.4i X5 Sold
92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
90 325i Sold
97 328is Sold
01 323ci Sold
92 325i Sold
83 528e Totaled
98 328i Sold
93 325i Sold
Schnitzer318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:02 AM   #1098
kifod
Noobie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 1
Cool car dude!
I just saw this car while browing ultimateklasse and your car stands out for me.
That classic look and that fitment is something to be envy of.
I even made an account just to ask this... hahahaha....
Can you tell me what exterior and suspension component do you have?
I believe that you have the mtech 2 bodykit but i don't know what spoiler is that?
And is that the BBS LM wheels? that's sick! What's the wheel and tyre spec?
Thanks in advance dude
Greetings from indonesia
kifod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 05:46 AM   #1099
JGood
R3V OG
 
JGood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 7,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by kifod View Post
Cool car dude!
I just saw this car while browing ultimateklasse and your car stands out for me.
That classic look and that fitment is something to be envy of.
I even made an account just to ask this... hahahaha....
Can you tell me what exterior and suspension component do you have?
I believe that you have the mtech 2 bodykit but i don't know what spoiler is that?
And is that the BBS LM wheels? that's sick! What's the wheel and tyre spec?
Thanks in advance dude
Greetings from indonesia

Thanks.

The front bumper/apron/lip is all stock 88+ 325is stuff. The side skirts are modified Ford Taurus. The rear bumper is from BMP Design. The spoiler is Hartge.

Front suspension is 2" shortened strut housings, coilover sleeves with 450lb springs, Koni 325ix inserts, IE camber plates. Rear suspension is 600lb coilover springs and Bilstein sports. UUC Swaybarbarian swaybars front and rear, M3 front links.

The wheels are ESM-004 (discontinued). 17x8 et20 front, 17x9 et25 rear. 215/40/17 and 235/40/17.
__________________
85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
e30 restoration and V8 swap
24 Hours of Lemons e30 build
JGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:37 AM   #1100
bimmer630
E30 Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 1,148
This build is awesome.
Iím currently taking a Ď90 coupe apart to rebuild it using the suspension and 24V from my rusty sedan, and this thread is making me want to scratch that idea and do a V8! Thereís one sitting up above my toolbox at work everyday, plus we have a junker e34 V8 out back with all of the booster parts, haha!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bimmer630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:51 AM   #1101
bimmer630
E30 Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer630 View Post
This build is awesome.
Iím currently taking a Ď90 coupe apart to rebuild it using the suspension and 24V from my rusty sedan, and this thread is making me want to scratch that idea and do a V8! Thereís one sitting up above my toolbox at work everyday, plus we have a junker e34 V8 out back with all of the booster parts, haha!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


(For some reason, the picture I posted of said M60 located above my toolbox, only shows up on the phone app and not on the forum when viewed on the computer)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bimmer630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #1102
bimmer630
E30 Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 1,148
The complete repair, rebuild, repaint, and v8 swap of my early model sedan

...oh, there it is🤦


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by bimmer630; 06-07-2018 at 10:57 AM.
bimmer630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC