Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD. 17" Brock B1 Square Set

Sold.
    Last edited by kid1; 12-04-2018, 07:18 AM.
    ♛ ♛ ♛ RARE BMW Parts & Wheels ♛ ♛ ♛

Originally posted by kid1 View Post
    For Sale 17" Brock B1 Wheels.

Current set is all four 10J ET20. Wheels are Vibro Polished / Straight / NOT welded / NO curb rash.

Comes with x4 Brock Original Center emblems and x4 secret Bolts with key.

Have small marks on aluminium due to years of usage, but all in all looks nice.

Possible to do:

- 8.5J ET13 & 10J ET20

- All four 10J ET20

- All four 8.5J ET13

- All four 8.5J ET30

- Redrill on 4x100 / 5x112 or other stud diameter

- Powder coating / Simple Painting

Also willing trade on Wheels, RARE BMW Parts like M-Tech Steering wheels, bumpers, AC Schnitzer / Zender parts. Offers please PM.

Price 1549$ total shipped or Best Offer.

> > > > > > > > > > Click Here For More Pics < < < < < < < < < <

What is the current lug pattern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

---->

Comment

How do you offer all 4 in different configurations? Like all 4 8.5 et13?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Timeizmoney22 View Post
          How do you offer all 4 in different configurations? Like all 4 8.5 et13?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

PM’d

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Price for shipped to the US? Please PM as I’m not actively checking these boards, thanks.

Comment

---->

Comment

Pmd

Comment

Buyer beware! I tried following him so I could see if he’s legit as I was interested in his wheels for sale. DMs me about my location then blocks me for no reason??! On two separate IG accounts!

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

FS: 17&amp;quot; Brock B1. Vibro Polished. PRICE DROP!

Originally posted by GUERONASTY View Post
                        Buyer beware! I tried following him so I could see if he’s legit as I was interested in his wheels for sale. DMs me about my location then blocks me for no reason??! On two separate IG accounts!

https://ibb.co/dquLCf

:DDD yes, because when somebody asks you “ where are you from “ Answer : “ Earth “ is suspicious [emoji6] and especially with 2 posts and 41 subscriptions .

so chill and teach yourself to comunicate a bit better when asks you something[emoji106]
                        You added “ California “ later when was blocked [emoji6]
                        Last edited by kid1; 10-31-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Buyer beware

:DDD yes, because when somebody asks you “ where are you from “ Answer : “ Earth “ is suspicious [emoji6] and especially with 2 posts and 41 subscriptions .

so chill and teach yourself to comunicate a bit better when asks you something[emoji106]
                          You added “ California “ later when was blocked [emoji6]
                          You blocked two separate accounts. One which you didn’t even ask location.

So how many followers does one need on IG to be considered a candidate to purchase your wheels?? Serious question

Comment

Originally posted by GUERONASTY View Post
                            You blocked two separate accounts. One which you didn’t even ask location.

So how many followers does one need on IG to be considered a candidate to purchase your wheels?? Serious question

If you have serious/ADEQUATE questions please PM. Not needed to bla bla bla here. You got ehat you got.

Normally if u was blocked, asks in PM but you start kinder garden here, That explains a lot and everything is clear with you. Good luck with finding your dream wheels 🤦waffles♀️

Comment

If you have serious/ADEQUATE questions please PM. Not needed to bla bla bla here. You got ehat you got.

Normally if u was blocked, asks in PM but you start kinder garden here, That explains a lot and everything is clear with you. Good luck with finding your dream wheels ��waffles♀️

I sent you a cash offer how is that not serious enough??!

I got nothing to hide. Yet you set all these requirements. :hitler:

GTFOH!

Comment

Working...
                              X