Picked me up an ole girl 1991 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked me up an ole girl 1991 325i

So basically I got a sort of okay deal on the car more or less of an impulse but due to the fact I was just done looking.
    She has high miles but it's not to crazy came with a couple of things I will fix.
    First fix is the rough idle problem the dam car shakes like I have a v8. After further research i poked around and noticed the intake boot was completely cracked all the way around the flex hose that goes to the idle control valve. So I am not researching where to order OEM parts.
    Second fix will be maybe pull the head due to an oil leak where the head meets the block. Anyone know where to get all the gaskets I will need. Thanks in advance.

Overall she's a good car came with bc coilovers dropped all the way down I will raise them once I get this thing on some Jacks.

I would post pictures but I'm not really that tech savvy.

If you're on a computer you can post pictures by adding them as attachments...

Also, check the classifieds here for the intake boot, Im sure you can find one. If not, send an email to bluntech, they will get you the right part, quickly. and they help keep the lights on around here
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Just buy an intake boot new, they're like $16.. fcpeuro, eeuroparts, bavauto, pelicanparts, autohausaz, ecstuning. For head gaskets goetze is the best.

realoem.com has a database of parts diagrams and numbers you can use to find the parts you need and shop around

Pictures are easy.. just take a pic with your phone, email it to yourself, download it on the comp, and attach it to a post with the post card image above this text field

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
      X