Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    time to turn it into a track car
    NOT YET! But you'll be the first one to know when I do! :up: I HAVE honestly thought of buying a first gen on the cheap to mess around with though....
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Oh, one more caption:

“Wait up jethro! Let’s find a place to attach a ski rope so you can pull me to school on my skateboard.”
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        Oh, one more caption:

“Wait up jethro! Let’s find a place to attach a ski rope so you can pull me to school on my skateboard.”

“Hold my beer...watch this”

It’s still parked there days later so it may not be quite as road-worthy as it looks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
        The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
        The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
        The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          "when you're girl hits you up with that 'what you doin' at 2am, but you got a flat"

Got a good laugh out of this one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
          The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
          The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
          The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Got an email yesterday saying my insurance rates were going down as my fiance's last speeding ticket reached the 3yr mark - woohoo!

Today I got a text from my fiance..."so our rates are about to go back up, I just got a speeding ticket"

So now I'm calling a lawyer.

Happy Tuesday, gents.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
            Sounds like you need a massage.
            Originally posted by kpeng
            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

You don't need a lawyer if you're not married yet. ;)
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                Got an email yesterday saying my insurance rates were going down as my fiance's last speeding ticket reached the 3yr mark - woohoo!

Today I got a text from my fiance..."so our rates are about to go back up, I just got a speeding ticket"

So now I'm calling a lawyer.

Happy Tuesday, gents.
                I couldn't believe how much my insurance went up with my 10mph over ticket. From about $88/month full coverage for the RR + E30, to $680 for just the RR...
                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I went from geico to progressive because Geico was gonna raise my rate from 140/month to 300 to add the Neon. Proggressive put me in at 160. My rate just dropped $24 a month because my last wreck and the corresponding ticket with it fell off a few months ago. Took that opportunity to add loan payoff and custom part insurance. Now, just a speeding and exhibition ticket to go!
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                    I went from geico to progressive because Geico was gonna raise my rate from 140/month to 300 to add the Neon. Proggressive put me in at 160. My rate just dropped $24 a month because my last wreck and the corresponding ticket with it fell off a few months ago. Took that opportunity to add loan payoff and custom part insurance. Now, just a speeding and exhibition ticket to go!
                    I just got a quote from Geico coming from Progressive, $60/month cheaper lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                      I just got a quote from Geico coming from Progressive, $60/month cheaper lol
                      Lol I think it just depends. I'm guessing Progressive doesn't take the turbo into account for my car.
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                        I couldn't believe how much my insurance went up with my 10mph over ticket. From about $88/month full coverage for the RR + E30, to $680 for just the RR...
                        wut

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        [CoTM: 4-18]
                        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                        - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                          wut
                          I too am confused. A 592 dollar per month increase seems incredibly out of control.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

^
                            I am pretty sure that's a 6 month quote and a monthly quote..... quick mental math guestimation puts that at about a 25 dollar a month increase..... or. A weeks worth of fancy coffees
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                              wut
                              Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                              I too am confused. A 592 dollar per month increase seems incredibly out of control.
                              Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              ^
                              I am pretty sure that's a 6 month quote and a monthly quote..... quick mental math guestimation puts that at about a 25 dollar a month increase..... or. A weeks worth of fancy coffees
                              Woops! Yes first one was a monthly payment, second figure was for a 6 month policy for just the RR :)

Before 10mph citation:
                              $528 for 6 months - For the RR + E30

After 10mph citation:
                              $680 for 6 months - Just the RR

Comment

Jeez is it weird to have an american flag sticker on your car?

Second time in the past few weeks someone has asked me why I have it on my car

Lol
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X