Recaro SRD seats in a e30 m3?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro SRD seats in a e30 m3?...

Looking to install a set of Recaro SRD seats in one of my E30 M3s. Does anyone offer seat mounts/sliders that work with these seats in an e30 m3? Thanks!

SRD seats were an option on some M3s. Maybe look at the hardware used for the factory install?

Comment

My work here is done......shameless plug for Lee!

Comment

I think I have Planted mounts with Recaro sliders on my SRD's. I bought them secondhand with the seats, they work well but have started to surface rust a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
          http://www.massivebrakes.com/accesso..._RecaroAdapter

My work here is done......shameless plug for Lee!
          thanks. Dont want to tear my stock seats apart. Is there a way to get these to work with sliders? Do any e30 seat sliders work?

Comment

Originally posted by m3j0n View Post
            thanks. Dont want to tear my stock seats apart. Is there a way to get these to work with sliders? Do any e30 seat sliders work?
            What's there to tear apart? These brackets bolt to your SRDs and then bolt to the stock sliders....don't get much better than that! And there is nothing special about M3 sliders, same as standard car- might even have a set somewhere I can sell...

Comment

What's there to tear apart? These brackets bolt to your SRDs and then bolt to the stock sliders....don't get much better than that! And there is nothing special about M3 sliders, same as standard car- might even have a set somewhere I can sell...
              yeah, thats what i meant. I only have one oem seat and i dont want to remove the sliders from it. I would be interested in buying both sides if you have a set to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by m3j0n View Post
                yeah, thats what i meant. I only have one oem seat and i dont want to remove the sliders from it. I would be interested in buying both sides if you have a set to sell.
                Give me some time, lots of stuff to dig through/organize. Will let you know, hope you're not in a rush.

Comment

Give me some time, lots of stuff to dig through/organize. Will let you know, hope you're not in a rush.
                  cool. let me know if and when you find them. :D

Comment

Working...
                  X