Want To Buy - New In Box BMW E30 Dashboard - Searching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
    I think $1000 buys you an OE dash. If they are NLA today doesn't mean they won't be available down the road.
    That's about what I paid roughly 2 years ago.

Comment

Wish these would become available

Comment

I bought one of the last ones in the country a little over a year ago. It was brand new, no VIN holes with the new E36 material. It looks fine up against the glove box, yea the material feels different and the grain is slightly different but you have to stare at it up close to really tell there is a difference. Love the new material it feels much more substantial than the original.

I paid a bit of $1k for it at the time and it was a guy from eBay, all the usual suspects, Blunt, Guten etc had none and could not get one when I asked. Who knows maybe they will or have made some more, definitely ask Blunt or Guten they will give you the right answer.
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I got my new BMW dash back in 2014 from Tischer BMW, was told there were very few left then. I paid ~$750 picked up. The tag on the dash said it was made in 2002 in South Africa. It was then shipped to a warehouse in Allentown, PA were it sat for years until I came along and purchased it.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
            I bought one of the last ones in the country a little over a year ago.
            Love ya Staszek bro - but the "I got the LAST ONE!" is getting to the point of a meme. BMW doesn't keep track of their stock well on big parts (yet alone huge parts) so as they dole them out, it seems as it each one is "THE LAST ONE!"

Just fyi. It's a toss up if they make more, or if it's NLA for ever. My money is that it will be back in stock soon.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Love ya Staszek bro - but the "I got the LAST ONE!" is getting to the point of a meme. BMW doesn't keep track of their stock well on big parts (yet alone huge parts) so as they dole them out, it seems as it each one is "THE LAST ONE!"

Just fyi. It's a toss up if they make more, or if it's NLA for ever. My money is that it will be back in stock soon.
              Thats why I said "One" of the last ones lol!

The only reason I think that to be close to true at the time is I called our partners on the board, Jordan, and about a dozen dealerships and couldn't get one.

I hope you are right because eventually I will get an E30 M3 and it will have a cracked dash that I will want to replace.
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                Thats why I said "One" of the last ones lol!
                Ok - fair enough!
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Hi there

i have a few crack free euro dash-boards arriving next week you are interested

Comment

There are mint dashes that sell for 400 to 500 USD shipped from Europe. Theres tons out there.

Comment

I have a crackless mint condition one with no discoloration I would consider selling

Comment

BUMP, I'm the op and still looking for a NEW E30 dash, please send me PM if you have one for sale.

Comment

Sorry to jack your thread OP but i’m also looking for a new dash, did you ever end up finding one?
                          '99 e46 323i - wrecked
                          '87 e30 325iS - sold
                          '91 e30 325i - sold
                          '89 e30 M3 - fun car
                          '09 e91 328i - sold
                          '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
                          '08 impreza - new rally car
                          '01 996 tt - more fun car
                          '82 Ford f350 - work truck

Comment

BUMP for a new dashboard. Serious buyer here, LMK.

Comment

Is there a serious interest in putting a large order together for new OE dashes? I'm willing to buy one, and it sounds like a few others are too. If we can get a large group together with cash on hand, I'm sure we could have some made up.

Comment

A petition or whatever its called has been formally created by a member a few months ago. He was gathering signatures from other members in some link, got quite a few I think but still no word from BMW about the matter. There would have to be a large amount of interest for BMW to start making these again. I dont think 10 or so would cut it for the BMW to justify running another batch through but I have been known to be wrong at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X