No announcement yet.

FS forum is too crowded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't we just leave it as is and have people not post 15 threads when they have 15 items for sale? That will clean things up a bit.
    sigpic

Comment

i think subforums would be good. the technical section has them, why not the classifieds?

the majority of the FS's are parts anyhow, there might need to be rules on it anyway, as to how an individual posts numerous parts.

i'm fine with anything, just throwing in a couple cents here. my only dislike is how the engine swaps is a sub-sub forum in that, that engine swaps link is just a link to the other two forums next to it. its confusing and pointless. they should be mated into the parent forum for clarity. /rant

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
        Why don't we just leave it as is and have people not post 15 threads when they have 15 items for sale? That will clean things up a bit.

I disagree. *shrug*
        BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I vote against sub forums. We have FS, WTB, GB, and Feedback, why not Cars For Sale, Parts For Sale (including parts cars), Non-Car Related for Sale, WTB, GB, Feedback
          8-)

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash View Post
            Horrible idea.
            Horrible reply.

I don't think the FS section is too crowded, based on the relatively low number of posts it gets every day. But, it couldn't hurt to break it up a *little*, maybe "Cars FS, Parts FS, Other FS". I don't think we need to break it up into individual categories for every type of part.

Bret.

Comment

I still think something should be done. Bret's idea is a solid one.
              BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
              X