Chop Request - Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chop Request - Please

So, I was hoping some chop gurus could lend me a hand....

Unfortunately I don't have any really recent pics of my car, sans volvo lip (glad its gone).... But I was hoping you guys could show me smoked high beams (like tint, not the crosshairs), black kidneys, shadowline trim, and blacken / freshen the trim and rubber all around the car, and re-paint the rockers and bottom of the rear bumper black? Basically just black a few things out and freshen the existing up, if possible.... I would be greatly appreciative.... I know I wanna respray the car, probably the same color and have all the dents and scratches taken care of, and all new trim, etc. to try and make the car look the tits.

Thanks in advance.

I have more pics if these aren't good enough.
    - Ben

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

i really really like your car...
    Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Originally posted by paladinreed View Post
      i really really like your car...
      +1
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Thanks a lot guys, means a lot (no homo). Reed, your car is clean as hell. I was really looking for a white, 2-dr iS, but ended up with a blue 4-dr "i" lol. Oh well, love the car.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

here you go, not the best but it gives you an idea.:)

Comment

Thanks Bimmerman, does anyone else wanna give it a go? Perhaps with black kidneys

Comment

quickie
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much, both of you. I think this is convincing me enough to paint / shadowline everything I choose save for the Kidneys. I kinda like them chrome. If I do smoke the headlights, then I'll do black kidneys, if I leave the kidneys, I'll probably leave the headlights.

Comment

How much you wanna pay?? lol, j/k! I'm a bit too buzzed atm, but if no one helps you out, i'll give it a go in the AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

My vote is for shadowline, leave kidneys chrome, and no smoked high beams.

Comment

Originally posted by sector6 View Post
                      How much you wanna pay?? lol, j/k! I'm a bit too buzzed atm, but if no one helps you out, i'll give it a go in the AM.
                      Pay for what?
                      Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                      My vote is for shadowline, leave kidneys chrome, and no smoked high beams.
                      I was thinking more about this after my last post, and I think that might be the way I go. I wanna find out how to remove the trim so I can sand it all down and paint it and bring it back to life, repaint the rockers and bottom of the rear bumper, need to repaint the mirrors, and shadowline the trim. I think that may be where I wanna go with it.

Comment

I was going to refuse to help you because your car looks awesome as is, no shadowline necessary. But I see other people were too kind.

Leave it as is!
                        Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Thx for the compliments lol. I kinda like the chrome kidneys and headlights..... BUT, the window trim would definitely benefit from shadowline... It's still shiny, and the chrome isn't peeling... But it's in rough shape. Maybe I should try polishing it first... I really do wanna get the side trim apart and sand it down, fill in some holes and gouges, and repaint though.

Comment

AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY │ JASONTBARKER.COM

Comment

i think the rims would look better with more rubber. just my

Comment

Working...
                              X