No announcement yet.

Chop Request - Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks speedminded, and trooper... I stuffed the fattest rubber under the car I could. Bad angle perhaps? 235/40/17 z1 star specs.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
      Thanks speedminded, and trooper... I stuffed the fattest rubber under the car I could. Bad angle perhaps? 235/40/17 z1 star specs.
      Fuck him, Your ruber is perfect.
      I do like that all black with all the lights smoked though.
      I shadowlined my car with everything in tact, I just taped off and put newspaper on the windows.
      Im sure it held that I shadowlined with the same stuff i painted the whole car with though.

Comment

I'm not quite sure what I like anymore. I like aspects of each photo. I like the last one speed did, but I'm not changing wheel color, so....

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Janderson has a write up on refinishing the trim. I say leave the trim chrome. I liked it a lot that way at the meet

Comment

Yeah, I think I'll probably leave the car as is and do my best to freshen it up short of a re-paint, then see if I wanna change anything.

Comment

painting the rockers is easy, just tape them off and use SEM trim paint or bumper coater paint. i did it to my car.
              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Yeah I'm gonna wait till spring to do it and I figured it would be pretty easy. I'm gonna stay the rockers and trim and go from there. I wanna keep the car simple on th outside so it doesn't attract too mich attention.

Comment

Everyone did the same angle
                  Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

Did u lower it too?

Comment

I did as much as i could before it started to look like junk lol
                      Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

That may have confirmed something else for me... I have been debating going as low as I can in the front without rubbing and equalling out the rear if they don't rub.

Comment

On another note.....

I'm going to be re-thinking going lower cause I punched a fist-sized hole in the oil pan tonight.... FML. I needa new pan now.

Comment

Just get a guy that can weld Alumi real well, i got a patch on the bottom of my mine like 2x3 looks really good no leaks!
                            Slamburglars Handbook:

Comment

Nah I don't care for the patch idea right now. Colorado mountain roads aren't nice and Im sure it would happen again... I sent off $$ tonight for a new pan, and I'll just leave the e30 at home when I go snowboarding. This was kinda last minute and I couldn't get my hands on a truck.

Comment

Sucks about the pan, leave the shiny window trim. At least the inner trim peices are black, so it isn't too overwheming, the car is amaising as is, and would be spectacular with a sprusing up...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X