Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawg Dash 2k7 - who made it out?

Greetings and salutations!

I was just wondering, who made it out to the Dawg Dash AutoX at the Boeing parking lot in Mukilteo last on Sunday 4/29? I saw somebody repping a r3vlimited t-shirt.

Though the E30 I can proudly call my own is out of commission, I was there with the Formula SAE crew out of UW.

In addition, does anyone have a good schedule for events in the Pacific Northwest?

That was me with the r3v shirt driving my red ETA! I was there with a red miata, grey and purple skylines, black g35 and a few others that didn't race. Nando was there too in his silver ix.

http://www.vcmc.ca has events up in Delta, BC that I attended last year, they are a much smaller group/course but still a lot of fun.

I think that http://www.wwscc.org does all the local Seattle/Everett events.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I was surprised I didn't see more E30's. I was there driving a black Rustang in the PM group.

Comment

I was there... anyone know who owned the gray '87 325is?

it's hard to get E30s out there, because all the r3v guys in the PNW are wusses :p
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

It looks like on the 13th of May there's another event at the same place. We should get more R3v'ers to go. I'd love to see an M3 tear it up. BMW was sorely under-represented last weekend. I might be able to get a friend with an E46 out there, but our E30 remains in shambles. Tis a shame.

Comment

If I am not busy I will be there. Auto-x FTW!
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by GotMunchies? View Post
              It looks like on the 13th of May there's another event at the same place. We should get more R3v'ers to go. I'd love to see an M3 tear it up. BMW was sorely under-represented last weekend. I might be able to get a friend with an E46 out there, but our E30 remains in shambles. Tis a shame.
              I'll be there again! hopefully I can fix my rear toe before then..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
              X