Are lowering springs allowed in STS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoyabmw View Post
    the OP's car is STX legal. Because of the stock LSD in the 318is, it's not STS legal. Just stay on street tires and go have fun. As others have said, learn to drive first, then worry about fighting for class lead (and getting 'the right' car for a class is not necessary)

318is's did not come standard with a LSD. There really needs to be a sticky or something about this, because a lot of people seem to think it did. My car is one of them that came with an open diff.

Comment

Zeppelin rules!

Comment

Originally posted by LedZep244 View Post
        318is's did not come standard with a LSD. There really needs to be a sticky or something about this, because a lot of people seem to think it did. My car is one of them that came with an open diff.
        I stand corrected. All the ones I've had a chance to play with had LSD. If you have the open diff, then you are certainly eligible for STS.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyabmw View Post
          the OP's car is STX legal. Because of the stock LSD in the 318is, it's not STS legal. Just stay on street tires and go have fun. As others have said, learn to drive first, then worry about fighting for class lead (and getting 'the right' car for a class is not necessary)
          it's actually an optional LSD which he apparently does not have. STS.

Comment

Working...
          X