X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Member of the Year

WTF HAPPENED TO MY FIRST THREAD?!

Lets start a Member of the Year.

I will start by nominating RUFFLZ. He has been of great support to me and my endeavors in my recent for sale thread.

From my for sale thread.

This is just in case people delete their posts, and for the lulz. Mainly for the lulz.

Originally posted by F34R
    These are not polarized, Oakley etches "polarized" into the left eye lenses. And that burn mark is not from Oakley, I tried them on when they came out new and none of them have anything but the sig O on the sides.

FYI they are 90 new from Oakley for the base model.
    Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    Thanks for the attempt to clear things up with this, but first off I am not retarded. the left lense on the bottom says "polarized" hence why these are polarized lenses, and why I stated that. I have a shitty point and shoot camera that did not pick up the words from any of the angles I had taken picures from. Also, that burn mark is more like melted plastic. There was a logo or something on these glasses hat got disformed. It is protruding from the glasses and not an indentation, which is why I know it came on the glasses.

I would appreciate if you could delete your post so it does not confuse any potential customers.

Thanks
    Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
    Fuck, I want some popcorn now.
    4th picture down is crisp and clear...want a picture to see what polarized lenses look like? And no I will not remove my post, this is like selling a m50 with the s50 coilpack cover.

Not shitting on your thread, you proved me right with your 4th picture. A mod can put me in timeout but I am not removing my post. These are Oakleys, just not polarized, Glws

These are my Hijinx smoked crystal frames with HD polarized in the driving amber.I also own a pair of Brown sugar frames with gray polarized frames. My bother owns a set of Half jackets, Flak jackets and Juliets. All are polarized and all on the left lenses. The Half Jackets are NLA and older than the GasCan, so no excuses.
    I love how sure you are. And yeah, might be crisp but the bad light/reflection/dark background didn't help. I tried to get it multiple times, and I couldn't.

Danny is right, you should be banned. In this case for thread crapping and ignorance.
    Did you read above? I said I was not shitting on your ad, go take a picture inside with some cardboard behind the lense. I will gladly remove my posts if it is there. I am not in any way trying to harm you selling these. But why would I not say anything when I have been buying Oakleys for better than 12 years? These NEW are 90.00, kinda dumb to pay the same amount for used ones with a little frame damage and light scratches.

The "polarized" is not a sticker or on the frame, it is lazer etched right into the lense it's self. You can feel it when you run your finger across it, and Oakley has been doing this longer than I can remember.
    I love you.
    And for what its worth, it doesn't matter if youve been buying oakleys for all your life, or you are the owner of Oakley. I know how to read, and it says polarized.

I'll get a picture, at work right now.
    Cool story bro. Read the rest of the thread. Lighting+dark background +glare make it so I cojldbt get the word.
    This is for all the haters, r3v kids, and potential buyers out there. Also for RUFFLZ for being of great support to my endeavors.

Wuz goo bichez?
    Wuz goo biches

lol i'm pretty sure mods deleted it mah nikka

Comment

But it was like a second after I posted it.

Owell

Comment

<3 all homo, bromo

Comment

Tis' how we roll.

* Note the Polarized oakley gascans ;)

Comment

Comment

Goddam I lol'd so hard.

Comment

why is it neccesary to quote an entire thread of yours in a new thread?

I don't know why your other thread was closed, but I'm ending this one.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                  why is it neccesary to quote an entire thread of yours in a new thread?

I don't know why your other thread was closed, but I'm ending this one.
                  I just looked, he is the one who deleted his other thread....

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                  X