• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics from last year?

Comment

Search this section....

Comment

I recall the bf.c one being in late May. Did this change or is this a different meet?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

One thing: June will be a hot time of year, and there are quite a few E30's with A/C that doesn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
            One thing: June will be a hot time of year, and there are quite a few E30's with A/C that doesn't work...
            Windows down and sunroof open. :D

But mine works, ha! With my luck it's going to break the day before the trip if I go.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post

But mine works, ha! With my luck it's going to break the day before the trip if I go.
              Mine doesn't have a sunroof. Guess I will just have to drive faster

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                Is Ely coming this time around?

I found this on the local Craigslist..

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/1046310895.html
                Steve said he was getting married... I hope he comes.

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                I drove an e30 with no heat and a passenger window that wouldn't roll down. Don't worry... it will be fine!

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post

Top Back!!!

Chrome Spinnin'

Look what I just got...

Sorry picture quality is lackluster. Too damn cold outside!

Comment

That is his car on craiglist.. I am trying to convince Ely to make the rally... Any of you who would like to see him there...

Get on his case...:hitler:
                  sigpic

Comment

I want him to be present on the rally!

If he is getting married and suddenly isn't allowed to go. Might want to rethink it

:shifty

Comment

you know ill be there, im itching to go earlier though....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                        you know ill be there, im itching to go earlier though....
                        Baller!

Comment

i havent had working AC in 3 years its not that bad really once you get used to it. That being said, im fixing my a/c
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

W00t!

Got new 14inch tires for the 318i swat car yesterday! Now I'm really pimpin'

But seriously.. someone better let me ride with them cause my 318 might not even make it up the mountain. :(

P.S. Early June really isn't that bad for heat, usually it's July & August that kill.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                              Steve said he was getting married... I hope he comes.

I drove an e30 with no heat and a passenger window that wouldn't roll down. Don't worry... it will be fine!

Top Back!!!

Chrome Spinnin'

Look what I just got...

Sorry picture quality is lackluster. Too damn cold outside!

you and stevie are bastard wheel whores. I love those wheels , they will look sick.
                              sigpic
                              mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

^^^^^ Stevie and Halston are now known as the "Schnitzer boys !"

:loco:wheel ho's !!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X