No announcement yet.

Orlando FL (and vicinty) People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I'm gonna get in touch with them. For the time being, I have a PPI scheduled at a shop called Eurotech in Winter Park. Has anyone heard anything about them or have any experiences to share?
    '88 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by scatterbrain View Post
      Thanks! I'm gonna get in touch with them. For the time being, I have a PPI scheduled at a shop called Eurotech in Winter Park. Has anyone heard anything about them or have any experiences to share?
      I called them once looking for parts. They've never heard of a "guibo" OR "flex disk" before, so I never bothered with them again. The shop is a little rundown looking. Personally, I would rather take it to WTF if you want to stay in Orlando area.

Quick question, white M3 or yellow M3? Is it from an estate sale (or being sold by the guy's son or nephew or something)?

Comment

No, its a lachssilber on cardinal M3 located in Sanford. I bought the car on ebay, made the deposit, and was looking to get a PPI or two done before actually paying for the car and getting it out here. I talked with the seller (Richard from a company called My Euro Now), and he gave me a good detailed history of his time with the car, and told me it's basically flawless. Doing my due diligence, I went over to S14.net and found a couple worrisome posts about the car possibly having mileage rolled back, having serious rust, etc.. I'm at a point now where I really need someone in the area that I can trust, cause I'm getting cold feet pretty fast.

Here's the ebay listing for the car
        '88 325iS

Comment

Take it to the fields bmw dealer in orlando..

Comment

German Car Services
            four oh seven - 8 three 0 - 65 nineteen.

Comment

Just looking at those pictures the knee bolster is cracked in half and the vents definitely look busted. Common problems but either way... not "flawless." They're easy and cheap fixes, which would worry me.

Comment

Classic 24 at Daytona

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                You are always welcome. Not much going on here either. The next thing is HSR 24 at Daytona. A few of us plan to go Saturday only.
                I was not sure I was going to be able to go but it looks like I will. I am passing through Orlando about 8:30 Sat morning.. Are you guys congregating somewhere along I4 to caravan over?

Don
                Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

There are 4 of us driving over together. Two 02s, one E30 (maybe 2) and a 535is (early model) BUT, we leave at 7a, backroads, breakfast, then infield. We have a tent and thinking grill for chilli. Look us up

Comment

Working...
                  X