No announcement yet.

Official Summer 2010 Smoky Mountain BMW Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prob the only reason I may not make V@V... They are so close.. When it comes to a choice..... For me it's, Rally Time !

Halston you could camp down there with us.. You guys always have a nice community broner compound setup...

Besides, Stevie30 don't allow none of that brokeback mtn chit around us........
    sigpic

Comment

I was going to campout at hanging rock for V@V with some people and then head straight to the Rally. But I don't think I can live in the car for that long.

Comment

Still a ways off... Maybe something will change... Ya never know...........
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I just want to come for the 'free food' because I am a fatty. Actually not really. Lost over 20 pounds since you guys have last seen me.

Comment

Good for you Halston.. I need to lose some ..I should never have learned to cook...Food is just to good...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tn325i View Post
              Good for you Halston.. I need to lose some ..I should never have learned to cook...Food is just to good...
              If you lost about 100 pounds you would be as skinny as this hippie!

LOL

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

I could do without a haircut for a while too.... I don't think I could be as good lookin as dat fool tho...

I wanna find me some pants like those... Reckon Wally World has some ???
                Last edited by tn325i; 03-05-2010, 07:33 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Damn hippies.. need to cut their hair.

Comment

The Dragon - Video

Got room for an M Coupe?

2006 ///M3
                    MysticBlue::BlackLeather::6mt
                    Stock 343bhp

2001 ///Z3M
                    PhoenixYellow::BlackLeather::5mt
                    AASC 550bhp : BMW M Coupe Upgrade List and Pictures

Comment

Yes, M Coupes are welcome. We usually put them out front for radar bait. LOL. Nice video. We have a lot of fun on the cruises, but the most fun is sitting around the campfire in the evening and telling BMW stories. Come on down!

Comment

Probably cant be up for the camping (because of work), but if there are still people driving on saturday and sunday I'm definitely in! Just tell me what time everyone gets up and going.
                        '88 325ic - Vert in winter baby!
                        '91 318is - Gone :(
                        '95 530i - Gone :(

Comment

We usually go for a run on Saturday but Sunday morning we break camp,have breakfast and head home to get a warm shower.

Comment

I may just bring my shower in a box this time... 4 days of woods camping can be hard on a relationship back at home... Def changes the way you are greeted on your return... But my dogs don't care, they are always glad to see me....:)

BlueBMW, Come on up and camp Friday eve and Saturday night.. Will be there for Saturday morning drive that way... The nights around the campfire can be um, eventful.... We have fun telling stories and if Stevie30 brings his soundbox (guitar) we may have some sangin goin on as well...
                            sigpic

Comment

grrr. If i get new tires and car through emissions by then i will be there for sure

Comment

Slowly building here.

Comment

Working...
                                X