Clear All

Lmao!

Comment

Mothman strikes again !......Lmao
      sigpic

Comment

Too funny...lmao
        sigpic
        mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

HahahahhahahhHhhhhgH

Comment

hey guys im in the market for some shit in the event u guys might know of n e thing let me know

1) bilsten sport shocks
            2) front UUC or turner blue sway bar with endlinks and all

95 m3 coupe....

thanks doggies!

Comment

Bimmerforums.com is best place for that stuff Mark.

Bilstein Sports:
              Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

UUC Rear Sway:
              Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Turner Rear Sway:

Comment

Screw all you. I was a kid in a candy store when I found that light. I swear this better not be a reoccurring theme.

Comment

I doubt the E30 will be ready by then. The M5 will have to do.

Robert, you ever get that GoPro file?

Comment

Originally posted by cr2596 View Post
                    I doubt the E30 will be ready by then. The M5 will have to do.

Robert, you ever get that GoPro file?
                    Mike Reed is searching for it.

Comment

r we ever going to see n e video from spring rally??

Comment

Probably won't happen until after the fall brodeo so I can combine footage from both into a 5yr commemorative video.

Comment

The good news is that with all the footage he'll have by then, the video will be an hour long. ;)
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                            Probably won't happen until after the fall brodeo so I can combine footage from both into a 5yr commemorative video.
                            i like it, sounds good

Comment

i know this probably isnt the place for this, but this is pretty f'n sweet and would be f'n sweet if some one had it at the rally

Comment

ultimate road trip car for sure
                                sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

Working...
                                X