Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Minute Dragon Run (for people who can't go Aug 13th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Minute Dragon Run (for people who can't go Aug 13th)

I'm getting a small group together to run the Dragon Aug. 9th, Tuesday. I know it's last minute, but I want to get at least one run in before I move into school (the 13th).

I just want to see if anyone wanted to tag along with me and some friends. I'll get more detailed plans for anyone that wants them.
    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Morning or afternoon?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelH
      Morning or afternoon?
      I will be up there all day doing morning and afternoon runs.
      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Dang required orientation for school. If I didn't have to go I'd be there.
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Well I just walked out to look over the M3 and I have a flat and the plug is not holding air, and the e30 had a flat last week and I am running on the 1985 spare tire, so those cars are out of the question. I might come with my brother in his s2k, but I'll have to play it by ear. If I don't see you up there, have fun. Stupid broken cars........

Comment

Well I just walked out to look over the M3 and I have a flat and the plug is not holding air, and the e30 had a flat last week and I am running on the 1985 spare tire, so those cars are out of the question. I might come with my brother in his s2k, but I'll have to play it by ear. If I don't see you up there, have fun. Stupid broken cars........
            What about this weekend?

BTW, you try having the tire patched?
            Trevor Ely
            '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
            '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

I'm ordering tires today and they WILL be on by Saturday. I am between T1-R's or going the cheap route and getting Kuhmo Escta (sp) Sports.... Any ideas?

Comment

I'm ordering tires today and they WILL be on by Saturday. I am between T1-R's or going the cheap route and getting Kuhmo Escta (sp) Sports.... Any ideas?
                ECSTA MX's would be a nice choice, exceptional performance from what i'm told.
                Trevor Ely
                '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Re: Last Minute Dragon Run (for people who can't go Aug 13th

Originally posted by hamann318is
                  I'm getting a small group together to run the Dragon Aug. 9th, Tuesday. I know it's last minute, but I want to get at least one run in before I move into school (the 13th).

I just want to see if anyone wanted to tag along with me and some friends. I'll get more detailed plans for anyone that wants them.
                  So how was it? It looks like the weather held out for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X