No announcement yet.

Dragon Run 11-19-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya supposedly the guy lives over by me in Owt.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Looks like I'll make it for at least a run or two since the game is at 12:30 if we decide to head out at the normal 8am time.

Comment

Ok details on the First page, you should be able to make at least one run with us Chris.

Comment

I should be there.

Comment

bump, if anybody has some hand held radios bring them, we will be on channel 8

Comment

I'm out. Have to go to Chattanooga of all places that afternoon. Have fun.

Comment

There is a drive going on down here in Chattanooga, around the same time if you still want to hit some twisties.

Comment

Will be in my Expedition with my wife and 2 kids so I probably couldn't pull that off :-)

Comment

oh ok, have fun. You checking out some of the sights down here?

Comment

Those who have said they are Coming Please confirm that you are and where you plan on meeting...
                      Rs4pro3(Ely)-85 325e-Exit 33(For sure going)
                      My old man-95 525i-Exit 33(Not sure if he is coming or not)
                      Chris_TN(Chris)-86 325e-Dragon(For sure going)
                      Avus E30
                      EricG
                      Looks like it may be a small group but that is cool

Comment

I might come if my rsm's are ok or bring my friends car.

Comment

There's no way my car will be ready by this weekend but I may talk my bud into taking his e36.. as long as no one would be offended by having an e36 run with you.

Comment

We don't care, Michael H has an E36 M3 and we've had E36's with us before.
                            The more the better.

Comment

Looks like I'm gonna miss this run too. My friend with the e36 has to work all weekend.

You outta hit me up sometime this weekend if you're gonna be in K-Town. You can swing by and take a look at my slut (referring to my e30 not my g/f) I think I PM'd my phone number to you a while back if you don't have it anymore just PM me and I'll send it to you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid
                                Looks like I'm gonna miss this run too. My friend with the e36 has to work all weekend.

You outta hit me up sometime this weekend if you're gonna be in K-Town. You can swing by and take a look at my slut (referring to my e30 not my g/f) I think I PM'd my phone number to you a while back if you don't have it anymore just PM me and I'll send it to you again.
                                I might be going now... if I go you can hitch a ride if you want. Are you at UT?

Comment

Working...
                                X