No announcement yet.

Dragon Run 11-19-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The slight vibration/buzz I had today at the dragon got worse on the drive back to Johnson City. As I suspected, the front left wheel bearing is going bad. I jacked up the front end and spun both wheels. The right side spun freely and silently; however, the left side ground to a stop very quickly.

Comment

well that sucks, at least they aren't to hard to change out in an afternoon.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

I actually ran into the guy that drives this eta at the Walker Spring Wal-Mart yesterday.

Unfortunately I'm terrible at remembering names but he had a pretty nice car. He mentioned that he ran the Dragon when I mentioned r3vlimited.com. One of you slackers should have let me hitch a ride.

Comment

That would be Chris K. he is a student at UTK. I would of given you a ride but didn't have any more free seats(unless you wanted to climb in threw the jungle gym and not have a seat belt.(I removed all the rear belts since I didn't think any body would be sitting back there with the bar in).
          You realy didn't miss much it was a pretty mild drive compared to most. Probally in January I'll try to get another drive together to run the road.

Comment

Here is some of the video taken from my car on the Dragon
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...layable%3Atrue

Comment

cruise cam setup worked nicely. What the heck is that noise in the background? Sounds like papers rattling around.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

Just creeks and what not from the chassis, with the roll bar, front and rear strut tower braces and stiff springs it makes quit a few noises, I'm supprised you couldn't here the shifter ever, it's notchy and makes a nice clunk when engaging the gears.

Comment

Working...
                X