No announcement yet.

The 1st Annual E30 SE Rallye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes getting a block of rooms will lower the price. We need to get more people looking at this thread so we can get a good turn out. Also is this posted on Bf.c or E30tech?
    Originally posted by KingB
    Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

I'd love to help out and I think there needs to be a new thread made once the details are ironed out. It sucks that this died down and was forgotten. I'd love to help sponser this event or at least help out if we can get commitments from a large group to show up. We would need to have it in Knoxville or Maryville (foot of the Dragon) for our club to be able to be a big part of it. If anyone wants to take the lead on this feel free to contact me. I don't have the time to organize the whole thing but I'd love to help out.

Comment

AUgust sounds like a great time since the previous date is not looking so good for the frankenmotor due to some set backs and not having a title yet......
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

The Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, with 318 curves in 11 miles, is America ’s number one motorcycle and sports car road. The nearby Cherohala Skyway is quickly becoming number two with its remote 60 miles of scenic mountain highway. The area also has other roads less traveled, but just as exciting.
          Come and discover them all.
          Wow.

I had no idea, that sounds sweet.
          What is this talk about doing it in august?
          I can't make it for June 1-3... if it is switched to august however, I am down.

Comment

I talked to Ely this weekend and he said he would be willing to help out with organizing the details of the Dragon Run.

Michael, I'll give you a call once we figure out what we need help with for sure. I need to come to the next local BMW CCA get together when I get a chance.

Comment

Make a new post with details....

We need to figure out where we are staying and I will get us the blocks of rooms :)

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                I talked to Ely this weekend and he said he would be willing to help out with organizing the details of the Dragon Run.

Michael, I'll give you a call once we figure out what we need help with for sure. I need to come to the next local BMW CCA get together when I get a chance.
                The rescheduled club drive/cookout at my house is June 16th, keep that in mind. Yeah man come on out sometime, I'll let you know when we get together next.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelH View Post
                  The rescheduled club drive/cookout at my house is June 16th, keep that in mind. Yeah man come on out sometime, I'll let you know when we get together next.
                  I'll keep that in mind.. it all depends on how school goes. I'm supposed to be in 2 weddings this June. One on the 10th and one on the 29th. Between that and 3 summer classes I'm going to have a busy summer.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    Make a new post with details....

We need to figure out where we are staying and I will get us the blocks of rooms :)
                    I'm down, count me in for a room! lol Will and I had a hard time finding a place to stay at e30fest the night before... mainly because were 19 and in Ohio u have to be 21... i am glad we figured that out early.

And if u guys need help planning ill help i really want this to happen, we just need to start it on another thread.
                    Dan Zickel
                    1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

Robert let me know when you make new post and make a sign up sheet and I will call the week before and block off rooms :)

Call around for best deal for everyone

Comment

New update thread.

Originally posted by KingB
                        Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

I think starting a new post and letting this one die a slow death is a great idea. And I think a better idea is that get plans together for a ride of the dragon and go up to cherokee for a stay over for some gambling fun maybe.

Comment

This has come and gone mods, time to take the sticky down.. Thanks to eveyone that came.

Comment

Sticky the Fall e30 rally!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X