Wtb : e36 front shocks new rotors and tan seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb : e36 front shocks new rotors and tan seats

As the title States I need some e36 parts. The car is a 97 328is. I need front shocks that are still good plenty of life left. Let me know what you got.
    If you happen to have a couple of front discs and pads that are new never used you want gone I'll take them.
    The seats need to be the tan fully electronic seats. I will take a pic of what I got and post it so you know what seats but let me know what you got.
    Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Two do or four door?

Comment

Try Summit Racing. Stop at the GSR booth at HAN to pick up a 10% off coupon and retail should have a sale on everything this week for HAN. they carry Baer, EBC, prostop and a few others. Free shipping. I doubt any of that stuff is in stock

Comment

In the OP's first post he said the car is is a 97 328is. So that means it Ita 2 door.
        Originally posted by SpeedRacer85 View Post
        Two do or four door?
        Current
        99 328i (Sold)
        91 318is M50B25TU
        89 325ix (Parted out)
        87 325is (Parted out)
        95 525i (Parted Motor for 91 318is)

Comment

I have a good 4-door 328i front left shock/strut. PM me if interested
          PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

The car is a 2 door. And as far as seats I would much prefer stock electronic seats. And I'm sorry I'm not really looking for one shock at a time thank you though.
            Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Not exactly what you are looking for, but I have an H&R cup kit for an e36 coupe... Came off my '97 328is actually. Roughy 15k miles, new sold for $800. I want $400 shipped, PM me if you are interested. This would be for 4 springs and 4 shocks - complete bolt in.

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Working...
              X