X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:popcorn:

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
    I don't know you or anything about you,

After all you've been through with the people on here and what has happened to you and your personal life,

You want to come back to this crap, your a better man than me,

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
      Welcome back Jordan. It is good to hear that you are living a full life, still complete with old German steel. I look forward to seeing some of your projects. Selling the amps for the house DP...I guess we all have to "grow up" at some point (been there myself!).

I am terribly sorry to hear about your wife and you have my sincerest condolences.
      Yeah it really killed me to sell those McIntosh amps, especially seeing that in a few years time they have appreciated as they went out of production... but a roof over your head is more important.

39 was way too young to go, but such is life. No guarantees here. Make the best of what you're given and hope you're remembered well.

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
      I don't know you or anything about you,

After all you've been through with the people on here and what has happened to you and your personal life,

You want to come back to this crap, your a better man than me,
      I came back fully expecting some to be less than welcoming and I accept it as what it is. I was an ass to a lot of people years ago. All I can do now is try to make amends and more past it with mutual comradery.

Originally posted by matthugie View Post
      Welcome back! The new build will undoubtedly be worth watching.
      Thanks, having just dropped it off to paint I'm really apprehensive about the wait to get it back!

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Also a newbie, welcome back. Been enjoying your build so far. It is making me feel poor.
      Yes, I imagine it is more enjoyable without the labor or the credit card statements

Originally posted by cramer View Post
      Where's the pics of the 318is? You're slacking Jordan ;)
      There is a build thread with lots and lots of pictures in the Project Subforum.

How is that hood holding up?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your loss.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Nice to see that you're still doing sweet builds :up:
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Welcome back man! I dunno who you are but your builds are epic! Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
              I'm dailying a blown E39 these days
              Do you have any more info or a build thread for this? Your sig implies a twin-screwcharged M54b30. Ive got the same engine in my 5sp e53 and am thinking of going the same route.

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
                Do you have any more info or a build thread for this? Your sig implies a twin-screwcharged M54b30. Ive got the same engine in my 5sp e53 and am thinking of going the same route.
                Here you go sir, be warned... very long read:
                Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

It has ESS Twinscrew among other things:-)

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Why welcome back!

318is's are, and will always be cool regardless of what the M20 hooligans say ;D
                  -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                  -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Welcome back, Jordo.

Can't wait to see this project finished!

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

sup
                      Yours truly,
                      Rich
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Rigmaster
                      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                        Here you go sir, be warned... very long read
                        A Jordan build thread thats very long? you dont say ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
                          A Jordan build thread thats very long? you dont say ;)
                          Its also not a proper Jordan thread unless very small-sized parts such as screws, bolts, or clips have to be special ordered from Germany. :razz:

Comment

Welcome back dude! What is it with you and white 318is's? :p
                            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
                            X