Cleaning out the watch box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning out the watch box

Nothing really fancy, but some decent stuff I havent worn much in the last few years

I have a few more photos taken if wanted, I can upload them I just am busy right now

1 a well loved and used Seiko SKX007 on factory steel. With a little scratch in the crystal, and somehow a couple specs of dust under the crystal, and a little gouge in the case along with normal wear . Dive bezel is a lot stiff, works when you get some moisture on it but its full of grit so very stiff when dry. I have had this since 2010 and wore it everyday for 3-4 years, so its not pristine and its got some wear on it. Its a seiko 7s26 it runs like it should and holds time with in a couple mins a month slow. hows 65 shipped sound.

SOLD
    IMG_1608 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

Next is a Pan homage that I bought from here ( I will find the original fs link) and only worn a hand full of times. Its a Titaninum case that is machined quite well few small marks, with a nice domed saphire crystal with plenty of AR coating to give it that blue hue. A display back shows the hand wind (I assume) Older seagull movement that seems to run just fine and keeps time well enough from what I remember. The leather shows some wear but that came from the P.O. Would like to get what I have in it back. So 170.00 shipped takes this one

Greggs sold it to me and its basically in the very same condition

Thats a cat hair not a scratch @ 1:30ish
    IMG_1616 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

Next is a Trusty time Omega XXL railmaster KNOCKOFF, Yes Its a KNOCK OFF, I used to own the real version of this, and bought this so I could have my "good watch" when I travel but not worry about theft. Its a very very good knockoff, that unless you know your Omegas or have the real deal to compare it to side by side you cant tell from a glance. Its powered by a hand wind Unitas IIRC and it runs wel and keeps good time as I remember. Has a little staining on the croc strap. I would like about 100.00 shipped for it since it actually is a pretty decent quality watch as it is.....

SOLD
    IMG_1613 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

This one I may keep but I am going to offer up if someone wants it and makes me a solid offer. Its a 6138-3002 that AFAIK is all original, 1977 from the crystal to the buckle. Guy I bought it from cleaned it up a bit and the crystal has a little hairline nick in it, and the original band is sized oddly and is a little sloppy but hey its 41 years old. The Chrono still works perfectly so the clutches still work as they should as I type this. Its one of the most accurate autos I have ever had and its very quite. I tracked a couple extra OEM bracelet links to go with it. I love this thing but I just never wear it and it deserves more time..... All this said it likely needs the case/pushers resealed if you were to wear every day, its been my dress watch for a while, but even then I have worn it about 3 times in the last couple years... I think I would have to have about 550 for me to let this one go...

Sorry this pic kinda sucks dont know what I was thinking when I uploaded it
    IMG_1622 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-10-2018, 05:03 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

I'll take the Seiko SKX007, shoot me a pm with your paypal.
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Man, was really hoping for some Citizen action. :(

GLWS!
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

SKX007 is sold,
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

That 6138 is tempting...
          sigpic

Comment

Its really clean, original other than some touch up polishing from the last owner, I can get more intricate photos if you like.

Its may fav watch "that I never wear"..... Its a hard one to even consider offering

William Pitt-

Comment

PM sent with details on the Omega knockoff
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

Working...
              X