No announcement yet.

E30 Cup holders!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any updates?? I’ve sent him a PM a week ago for tracking information, no response....I’m still waiting for the item, been a few weeks since I’ve sent payment, hopefully I’m worrying for nothing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This looks really nice and that's honestly how I would have designed one myself (if I had the skill or materials!) Needless to say, amazing work and I can't wait to grab one!
      @BaggedMW

Comment

Looking forward to receiving it!
        Last edited by Mike36; 03-09-2018, 11:38 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

howdy all!!

go away for a week or so and things go mental!!!

for those of you you who have ordered all of them have now been picked up and are working through sending those messages who have purchased!
          do not worry!!!

i will be replying tho those who i have not replied to shortly, just needed to get the first bunch of them out of the way (had 60 ordered in the space of about 4 days so things have been chaos)

and just for complete openness re mike and his message sent on paypal, attached is a picture of the package :D:D

cheers guys
          Last edited by cup o fanatic; 03-09-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

and just to make those who are waiting for theirs to arrive even more eager....
            a message which i received from someone back here in nz after theirs arrived the otherday
            Attached Files

Comment

Sweet!!! I was worried for nothing :) I’m still very excited to receive!! Can’t wait!! [emoji846]

Comment

Also looking forward to getting a PM and making a purchase.

I like this design/concept more than another i saw -- the other being a permanent cup holder addition. This is nice, because with velcro tape, it can be taken on/off as you please.

Again, eager to make a purchase!

Comment

Has anyone else who’s paid not receive a PM? I paid about a month ago and haven’t heard from him since... I know he just posted in saying he’s shipping and will be sending PMs and sounds genuine but I haven’t received a PM nor a tracking number... anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Originale30 View Post
                    Has anyone else who’s paid not receive a PM? I paid about a month ago and haven’t heard from him since... I know he just posted in saying he’s shipping and will be sending PMs and sounds genuine but I haven’t received a PM nor a tracking number... anyone else?

I just received a PM from him.

If you were in the first batch (ordered before the end of February) they were shipped out February 25th according to Arron. No tracking information as they were just sent regular snail mail and with tracking info it would have been a lot more to ship. I'm expecting to receive mine late March or early April... for people in central or the east coast, I'd expect it to be probably late April.

I'll update as soon as I get mine.
                    2016 F-150
                    1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

He sent me a PM on March 8th saying my order was shipped on March 3rd and I could expect them the week of March 12 or early this week. No update since then and haven’t received anything

Comment

Interested in one of these but I see this going sideways fast!

And how much extra can it cost for tracking?? Lol

Comment

I got mine in the mail on Saturday. I'll see if I can get some photos later tonight.
                          sigpic

Comment

I received mine today!! Very pleased with the cup holders!! I plan to have some pics to show tomorrow!

Comment

E30 Cup Holders

I sent you a PM a week or so ago. I would like to order a set.

Thanks

Comment

Still interested to buy!

Comment

Working...
                                X