No announcement yet.

E30 Cup holders!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid for mine in mid-Feb and so far I haven't heard back or received the cup holder. Also, I sent PM and email but haven't heard back from him.

Comment

Received mine today!! They are perfect and look amazing. The finish is factory!

The guys super busy, he responded to me better than most, just be patient I’m sure they are coming. He’s a real nice guy in his responses, they are just coming from New Zealand and got shipped by mail which would take a while.

Beautiful product, exactly as described, matches perfect with the interior finish. Thank you!
      2016 F-150
      1987 Royalblau 325es B25 turbocharged

Build thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=405594

Comment

Do you still have these avail?

Comment

Hey guys!!!!

Glad to see they are all arriving safe and sound!!

In reply to whoever it was that mentioned the extra cost for tracking, with the way out shipping system works from New Zealand, we either have the standard shipping (non tracked) or a express International courier
          Now as you could imagine the price difference between the 2 is pretty big, standard for the cup holders is around $20 nzd whilst the Internal courier is $80nzd.... hence the reason I don’t offer it (it would pretty much double toe cost of the cup holders)

For those who are wanting them, I have see all your messages (there is about 15 in my Inbox) and I am currently working frantically on a second batch which should be finished in the next week or so and should see 50-60 ready to be shipped out, so I will be in touch shortly!!

For those who have had theirs arrive, chuck some photos up!!

@Bimmer96 have sent you a pm

Thank you all for your patience!!
          Attached Files

Comment

received mine! Sorry for the impatience!

The cupholders fit and look great

Comment

Hope I'm still on your list - I definitely want one of these !!!

Originally posted by cup o fanatic View Post
              Hey guys!!!!

In reply to whoever it was that mentioned the extra cost for tracking, with the way out shipping system works from New Zealand, we either have the standard shipping (non tracked) or a express International courier
              Now as you could imagine the price difference between the 2 is pretty big, standard for the cup holders is around $20 nzd whilst the Internal courier is $80nzd.... hence the reason I don’t offer it (it would pretty much double toe cost of the cup holders)

For those who are wanting them, I have see all your messages (there is about 15 in my Inbox) and I am currently working frantically on a second batch which should be finished in the next week or so and should see 50-60 ready to be shipped out, so I will be in touch shortly!!

Comment

Hey guys!!!!

Thanks for the update! Definitely will purchase one soon as the next batch is ready :D

Comment

Got mine today. It looks great. Thanks Aaron!!!

Comment

Interested in purchasing one of these cup holders, PM sent, standing by!!!!!

Comment

E30 Cup holders!!!!!

You still selling them? If so, I’ll PM you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In for one in the next batch. let me know!

Comment

Also in for next batch please!

Comment

Just wanted to post in with some feedback pics, it seems everyone from the first batch has received the cup holders and everyone seems happy, speaking for myself...I’m extremely happy, I feel this is a very good option to add without drilling or altering the factory original center console...it installs in minutes and seems to hold down tight so far... the cup size isn’t very big but seems big enough for most drinks....I’ve only tried some standard sized water bottles, the price is definitely worth it! Anyone who wants a stock appearance cup holder without any permanent modification, this is it!! Thanks Arron!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Originale30 View Post
                              Just wanted to post in with some feedback pics, it seems everyone from the first batch has received the cup holders and everyone seems happy, speaking for myself...I’m extremely happy, I feel this is a very good option to add without drilling or altering the factory original center console...it installs in minutes and seems to hold down tight so far... the cup size isn’t very big but seems big enough for most drinks....I’ve only tried some standard sized water bottles, the price is definitely worth it! Anyone who wants a stock appearance cup holder without any permanent modification, this is it!! Thanks Arron!!!
                              Thanks for sharing, it looks great!

Price, they are $65 usd shipped worldwide! Being sent from New Zealand

If you are after one, flick me a message and we can
                              sort it out!
                              Message flicked, PayPal sent.
                              One does not simply walk into 4door
                              Transaction Feedback

Comment

looking good in there!!!

and we are now also live on ebay!!

however they are dearer on ebay to cover their horrendous fees!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222909652106

Comment

Working...
                                X