Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&G springs (feedback needed)

Hey Y'all
    I am about to pony up for a set of B&G sport springs. They claim 1.6" drop front and rear. I have searched this and several other forums and found virtually nothing about them.
    If anyone has any actual experience with them, I would really like to hear from you. I know H&R are best, but I can't get them for $150, and until I am done with the stereo, it is pointless to spend big money on really good stuff. Especially considering the fitment issues I am having with the wheels and tires. I NEED spacers so I can get the damn things on! I will also be installing some upgraded shock mount, soon.

I am also doing KYB GR2 Struts, GasAdjust shocks. I have over 100,000 miles between 2 cars on them and I have been very impressed with the ride and reliability. We will see if this holds true after I put them on a European car!
    Thanks, everyone.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Re: B&G springs (feedback needed)

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Hey Y'all
    it is pointless to spend big money on really good stuff.

I am also doing KYB GR2 Struts, GasAdjust shocks. I have over 100,000 miles between 2 cars on them and I have been very impressed with the ride and reliability. We will see if this holds true after I put them on a European car!
    Thanks, everyone.
    Why is it pointless to spend good money on a quality product?

I personally have not heard of B&G and as far as KYB goes I think they are junk they lasted 30k on a heavily modified VW that I owned. Bilstein or Koni or in a pinch a Sachs Sport kit. KYB's tend to be the equivilent of Monroe's.

Good luck and welcome to R3V.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I agree with Greg. Do it good, and do it good the first time.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
      X