New to Katy TX (Houston Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Katy TX (Houston Area)

Hey guys, been a while since I've been here in the forums. Just moved to Katy Texas, which is Houston area. Looking for a good shop with competitive prices where i can take my cars for service. Also looking for meets and car shows. Sold the E30 last year after close to 10 yrs of ownership, currently have a E24.
    sigpic

This is a great place to take a bmw. I take mine there when i dont have time to do things myself. You wont find a better bmw shop in houston. They do everything but paint pretty much.

Specialties: BMW service, parts, and performance modifications Established in 1980. We have provided service, parts and performance modifications exclusively for BMWs in Houston, TX since 1980. Our philosophy is the following: * Give it Attention Before it Breaks. * Address the Problem, not the Symptom. * Think Solve rather than Replace For some, a BMW is more than a commuter device. It is an experience in engineering, design and construction. We embrace this mind set and offer an expertise of commitment based on our passion for the marque. We are independently owned, not a dealer. Each of our BMW technicians average over 15 years experience in this shop alone. We know how you feel about your BMW because we know how we feel about ours. Our goal will always be to ensure the long-term dependable ownership of your BMW.
    89 325i Coupe Auto Delphin Metallic - Sold
    91 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot - Sold
    83 323i Euro Coupe Manual Lapisblue - Sold
    89 325i Coupe Manual Delphin - Sold
    89 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot
    87 325i Vert Manual Brilliantrot

Comment

Working...
    X