FS: 1986 325es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1986 325es

The time has come to sell my beloved '86 325es. Unfortunately I haven't head much time for the car as other projects and work are taking up all my time. Asking $4500

I did the 2.7i conversion on it a number of years ago. I used a freshly refurbished 325i head, I also used an "i" intake manifold, air intake, ecm etc...
    I ended up putting a 3.73 ratio diff in the car which really helped out acceleration. It pulls much better than a stock eta. It rides on bilstein/H&R springs that I installed years ago. It also has a magnaflow exhaust.

I have a lot of the original paperwork with the car, such as the sales paperwork, brochures etc.. This car was first bought at the BMW dealer in Mountain View, CA and has pretty much spend its entire life in this area.

It runs great. The odo shows 254K, however I did change out the speedometer a few years ago since the old one died. Actual mileage is around 230K, not a huge difference. Car is on non-op!

PROS:
    - runs great, no leaks at all
    - 2.7i upgrade
    - original sales paperwork
    - CA car, on non-op, no back fees
    - clean title
    - 5 speed

CONS:
    - paint is dull
    - front seats ripped
    - windshield cracked

I would prefer the car to go to someone that cares for these cars, that's why I'm listing it here first. Asking $4500

Pictures below

I guess the pictures aren't showing, here is a link to the album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VhqcacnJUdVc364S8
    Last edited by LJSE34; 04-03-2019, 06:16 PM.

Friday bump, now $4300

Comment

Now down to $4000

Comment

Hey LJ, I am interested in your car. Please PM me if it is still available!

Comment

PM'ed you

Comment

Put a new battery in it the other week. Starts, runs, pulls strong, steering and handling tight.

Now down to $3800

Comment

Working...
            X