Motorsport Tech Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
    it looks like r3v and bimmerforums both deleted my threads complaining about them, wow.

http://www.e30performance.info/viewt...hp?f=29&t=1399
    These mods are going all comi on us
    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
      These mods are going all comi on us
      :hitler: lol
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

I have adapters, they are awesome. Good people with a lot of knowledge.

Comment

Lenny jr.

Both father & son are in the auto wheel business. Between the 2 businesses they can do anything to a set of wheels that you can imagine.

Lenny Sr. has been doing this for decades & Lenny Jr. has learned the knowledge base well from his dad. They offer creative solutions, well engineered, using only the best materials & highly skilled craftsmanship - they stand for everything "made in the USA" used to stand for & set the bar high for themselves to deliver A+ product quality at a fair price.

Everyone can have a bad day & some times that is apparent to the customer. Every customer can have a bad day as well & then end up with an "attitude" that rubs people the wrong way. Cut a little slack to each other - the product quality they offer is second to none & that makes up for a lot more bad days than they ever have. Try offering a little grace, pay it forward versus yelling all over the internet "I was wronged".

Jack
          [I

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
            Everyone can have a bad day & some times that is apparent to the customer. Every customer can have a bad day as well & then end up with an "attitude" that rubs people the wrong way. Cut a little slack to each other - the product quality they offer is second to none & that makes up for a lot more bad days than they ever have. Try offering a little grace, pay it forward versus yelling all over the internet "I was wronged".

Jack
            while i completely agree, having a the owner of a company yell personal assaults through the phone, threaten to injure me, and also not deliver the 'quality' product I had payed for is far beyond offering grace. in fact, i think i will repost my thread to the forums that have removed it.

Comment

I've purchased two sets for various setups. Very good products, machined to my exact specifications. I still run them on the rear of my vert, never had a problem.
              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

while i completely agree, having a the owner of a company yell personal assaults through the phone, threaten to injure me, and also not deliver the 'quality' product I had payed for is far beyond offering grace. in fact, i think i will repost my thread to the forums that have removed it.
                So far in this thread, 18 total purchases, 1 bad experience (yours). 94% had a positive experience during their purchase. Sounds like your bad experience was caused by a total meltdown on the other end of the phone. Why don't you call him & in a civil non-threatening way, give him another chance to work out a solution. Who knows, you may catch him in a good mood - looks like he is 94% of the time. It's worth a try...................

Jack
                [I

Comment

Motorsport Tech is AWESOME!!!!!!I have a set of 30MM 4x100 to 5x112 on my car now and they are solid as hell. I had a bolt strip and I couldnt find another one in that length and then i remembered that they have a lifetime warranty. i called and told them what happened and they asked if I still lived at the same address, I sad yes and with out asking a single question then sent new lugs. Awesome company with great customer service!!!!!!
                  '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                  '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                  '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                  '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

I bought a set and had no issue. Shipping took 2 weeks but I was in no rush to have them.

Comment

it looks like r3v and bimmerforums both deleted my threads complaining about them, wow.

http://www.e30performance.info/viewt...hp?f=29&t=1399
                      Doesn't surprise me at all about bf.c, which is one of the reasons I quit going there. From this thread it sounds like they're probably like UUC. Great products when you actually get what you want, but they occasionally fuck up processing and shipping, and customer service doesn't exist to speak of.
                      88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                      We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Just got an email back from the guy because I asked if the spacers we're shipped yet and I just got an email back saying that the adapters are still in production. I ordered them more than a week ago. Sure they're products are good, but they seem to piss everyone off. Like me.
                        -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                        -1990 325i sedan

Comment

If anyone cares, I finally got a tracking number from them. It took them 11 days to build the spacers and ship them out. They told me it would take 3-5.
                          -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                          -1990 325i sedan

Comment

Good business is hard to find these days.

Comment

To be fair, I've bought numerous sets of adapters for my customers from Motorsport Tech over the years (probably 50 or so sets). I've never had a problem with customer service, shipping or quality of their product. In fact, I used to use other manufacturers and had nothing but problems. The problems went away since dealing with Lenny at Motorsport. High integrity, deep knowledge, cares about customers, go out of their way to do the right thing. Oh, and did I mention the only LIFETIME WARRANTY in the industry?...

Comment

And your first post bumps a three year old thread to shower them with praise. Seems legit.
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                                X