X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325is coupe

1990 BMW 325is e30

SOLD, THANKS ALL FOR INTEREST

It pains me very much to list this car for sale but I need to do it. I have way too much time and love into this car but I took a new job at a decent distance away so I need to sell my e30.
    Here is a list of everything I can think of for the car. Also I have not had time to do a proper photo shoot, but will do so in the coming days and will post those photos here or a post link to them.

Interior
    • Freshly reupholstered sport seats
    • Houndstooth door cards
    • Immaculate grey carpet
    • M-tech 1 steering wheel
    • Euro dash clock
    • M-rain shift boot/brake boot
    • Alpine radio with aux
    • Alpine speakers with BMW tweeters wired in to complete premium sound system
    • Husco armrest with cup-holders
    • 10-inch sub with detachable plug
    • Gauge and clock needles painted with proper orange needle paint
    • New BMW 1 series mats
    • White HID lights
    • Gauge cluster needles and euro clock needles painted with proper fluorescent red/orange needle paint

Exterior
    • Paint is an 8.5/10
    • No major dents/scratches
    • Euro grilles and euro plate filler
    • Pop out windows
    • 20% tint all around with brow

Wheels/suspension
    • 16-style 5 wheels
    • 205/45 BFG Comp 2 tires (2 months old)
    • 18mm adapters, made in America
    • H&R touring cup hit
    • H&R sway bars
    • Brembo rotors
    • Hawk pads
    • Stainless lines

Drivetrain
    • Approx. 225k miles, have documentation that the car was at 212k 1.5 years ago.
    • Pulls very well given miles
    • Shifts very smooth
    • No complaints whatsoever with the drivetrain
    • No leaks
    • New Magnaflow muffler

Cons:
    • Some surface rust in discrete places, only place near paint is a corner of sunroof, which is minimal, overall not much on car
    • Odometer stopped working about a year ago
    • AC does not work; I have tried charging it but still nothing, does not bother me except when my girlfriend doesn’t want her hair blowing around with the windows down
    • Horn does not work with Mtech 1 steering wheel, it worked for a day, I then installed the spacer ring and cannot get it to work.
    • I have wrapped the steering wheel with just a leather wrap myself, the wheel itself does not have any rips, but it was starting to age so I put the wrap on it until I want to get it professionally done, but it has not bothered me.
    • The clear coat is thinning in one spot on the hood, does not stick out unless you look for it, I try to keep wax on it especially
    • The ZHP shift knob in pics I will be keeping because it was a gift from my brother 4 years ago, so I will probably just buy an old e30 shift knob to put on when I sell

I have extensive records for this car back to 1991. This car was garaged before I got it and I always do the best I can to keep in shade, being this is my daily and I am not a home owner. I would love for it to go to a good home, I love this car dearly but I have a new job where I travel 40 miles each way to work and I feel that this car needs a better home and I would like to have a more highway cruiser. Those are the ONLY reasons I am selling this car; I am also in college so I cannot have multiple cars sitting around my parent’s house or the house I am renting. This car starts every-time, handles as excellent, no slack in suspension, stops and shifts as should. This will continue to be my daily until gone. I have 2 sets of 14x6 basket weaves as well, one set will come with car, the other set could possibly be for sale.

I also have a yakima round bar set with key, and 2 bike racks for the car. I can sell separately or it can go with car, preferably together unless buyer does not want.

I have taken this car on 400 mile trips, so yes I have faith it will make it if you are somewhat near.

Here are the only pictures I have on me, I have not taken any in a month or so. I will do an actual for-sale photo shoot this weekend hopefully, just busy with work.

Edit: Now back at college, was not able to get photos before I left.

Explore this photo album by Jake Swihart on Flickr!
    Last edited by Jake325is; 08-28-2018, 09:44 AM.

bump

Comment

Free bump for giving off specs of car. How well have those touring cup kit springs and shocks held up?
      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Clean car! GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
          Free bump for giving off specs of car. How well have those touring cup kit springs and shocks held up?
          Very well! I do not have any complaints, they have been on for approx 50k or so and had no issues. Ride is not bad, handles extremely well for just being the touring set. I had 225/50/15 S-drives on for a while, then moved to the BFG comp 2 A/S 225/45/16 and both are great. The grip is great.

Comment

Nice example of an alpine

Comment

bump for price drop

Comment

Does the pistol come with the car?

Jokes aside this one looks like a good car at a very fair price. Love the interior.

Comment

Originally posted by dishwab View Post
                  Does the pistol come with the car?

Jokes aside this one looks like a good car at a very fair price. Love the interior.
                  It did not haha. Thanks on the interior, it took a long time to piece together, it was originally all red when I got it.

Comment

Working...
                  X