WTB: 89+ m20 short block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to buy an m20 b25 short block in decent condition for a rebuild. located in central/ southern nh. Does not have to have accessories as I will be swapping them from current engine to the rebuild once completed.

up,
    i would consider taking an entire engine if the travel is not terrible. found a guy who has a seta engine complete in boston, but not sure if i want to commit to a stroker swap

Comment

Originally posted by turbski View Post
      up,
      i would consider taking an entire engine if the travel is not terrible. found a guy who has a seta engine complete in boston, but not sure if i want to commit to a stroker swap
      That would be me.. ^ (The guy with the SETA engine) LOL no worries let me know if you change your mind.

It's unfortunate because I had a m20B25 Lower end that I just scrapped like 2 months ago for like $50 no one wanted... then someone wanted the pistons for engine art and the rest was history..

Jared

Comment

Small world. Lol I'm not 100% against the idea. Just don't want the car down for for the beginning of the year. Now that I have your name ill pm you this week and give ya a solid answer.
        Any chance you'd wanna split the travel distance?

Comment

Hey, I have a short block sitting in a storage unit right now. It’s got 130k miles on it but I’m kind of far from you (Hicksville, NY)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd do the SETA in a heartbeat given the option especially on boost.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
            X