Back to the fold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the fold

Couldn't stay away too long, took the plunge and got another sweet little red
    coupe, a 1990 325is automatic with 170k km

It complements my daily driver nicely, and it will be nice to have a little project to play with, here's the daily:

Last edited by peteb3; 05-22-2019, 05:39 AM.

Already did a few things
    converted her to manual, started adding a few bits, from my favorite era manufacturer, Alpina and some RD goodies, bit of spit and polish, already have lots of plans on where to go with this build:

Last edited by peteb3; 07-11-2019, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Nice start & welcome back!
      Had to be painful parting with the M5.... More pix on that beauty?

CAPP :-)

Comment

ask and ye shall receive, she was a special gal for sure, euro early 1990 E34 M5 in Lachsilber, lots of updates on her, but i did sell her and the Cirrus E30 to get into a 996 C4S as a daily driver, so im not too sad :

Last edited by peteb3; 07-11-2019, 04:59 AM.

Comment

S38

Last edited by peteb3; 05-22-2019, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Thanks Pete!
            Must’ve been really hard to part with that car!

CAPP. :-)

Comment

Nice collection. I'd love to daily a 996 C4S. They're incredible value for what you're getting these days, not to mention gorgeous.

Your new E30 looks great too!
              1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
              SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
              Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Gorgeous car the 996 C4S. Welcome back with the 325is, looks super clean.

Comment

thanks, 996 C4S are awesome, hidden gem like the E30s, ive enahnced the Porsche a bit, especially aurally ;)
                  Has full headers and mufflers from Tubi, Fabspeed cats and carbon intake, Ohlins coilovers, fully rose jointed suspension, GT3 sway bars, and lots of other mods, she's awesome, handles really well, so flat and planted in the twisties, sounds wonderful with that exhaust

Last edited by peteb3; 07-11-2019, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Last edited by peteb3; 04-15-2019, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Started gathering parts for the e30 build
                      Surprisingly still had quite a few bits from years ago, and ordered a few odds and ends from the dealer, mostly trim pieces

Last edited by peteb3; 07-11-2019, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Please resize your pictures, they're monstrous.

That aside, Seems like you have a lot of fun toys to play with, and the 325is is in good hands.
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

few more parts arrived

I replaced a cracked oil cap, replaced the old fuel filler cap and rubber collar, lots of crud under there - cleaned all that out - at least the fuel tank vent system wasn't all rotten like on my previous e30s, this ride has seen very little winter service

also added euro bumper trim, rear license plate filler plate, e30 M3 Evo sport hood seals, floor mat tie downs, and i removed the trunk insulation to save weight

new hood and trunk roundels going on, and i'm awaiting my BMW order of factory connectors and plugs so i can install the euro elipsoids

after that it's a head unit and update the speakers, and start collecting the rest of the parts for a suspension update - usual billie sports, upper rear mounts, powerflex bushings all around, offset front control arm bushings, Ireland or ST sway bar kit...etc.

For exhaust i'm gonna order a full stainless Supersprint system - headers, mid pipe and muffler - that means i'll need a new muffler install kit, probably will get an O2 sensor...the fun never stops

then it'll be decision time on wheels

Last edited by peteb3; 05-22-2019, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Few more parts arrived

New hood badge, connectors for the elipsoids, Trunk gasket, new grill, few odds and ends like clips

Last edited by peteb3; 05-22-2019, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Give https://imgbb.com/ a shot for resizing photos. IMO way better than photobucket.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Working...
                              X