Selling a few engines. M20b23, m20b25, m20b27, and s50b30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling a few engines. M20b23, m20b25, m20b27, and s50b30

Hey guys, I’m trying to clean out some shop space and free up some of my engine stands for other builds. Most of these engines I have been storing for quite some time and are in known good running condition. I can provide more details/pictures to anyone that is interested so please pm me if you have any questions.

-M20b23 euro engine pulled out of a customers 323i about 9 years ago. Engine ran well but they wanted a b25 and motronic 1.3. Very clean engine and the head looks to have been rebuilt recently. Includes intake manifold, block mounted distributor and euro upper timing cover.
    SOLD

-731 euro head removed from a m20b23. Includes a valve cover and that’s about it. It was removed from a running car but I would recommend a rebuild.
    SOLD

- red label 413 m50tu dme with turner Motorsport tune. Ews delete and s50 cams $250
    Last edited by e30josh; 07-09-2019, 07:44 PM.

S50 sold, everything else still available

Comment

Prices reduced $50 each

Comment

B25 sold. No one wants a 731 head around here??

Comment

Eta sold, sill have the b23 and 731 head

Comment

Added a 413 red label dme with turner tune

Comment

Up

Comment

Would the s50 cams and Dme be a plug and play addition to an m50tu?

Comment

Yes, but all I’m selling is the tune and Dme. It’s meant for m50tu with s50 cams

Comment

Working...
                  X