Identification of ECU (DME)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identification of ECU (DME)

Hi everyone :) , I have a hard time identifying ECU that came with m30 swap. It looks different than others ECU's I have seen from outside and inside too. The problem is that I did the m30b35 ( from e34 1.3 motronic) swap into my 1987 318 and i have no spark... I've been checking every possible thing in a car with no luck, so I'm thinking maybe ECU is not right for my engine? I hope someone can help me because it's starting to drive me nuts

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Working...
X