• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechanic garage to work on my M3 E30

in the Seattle area
    anyone know a good mechanic?
    don't make me go to Seattle BMW

replace worn out parts, belts, hoses, mounts..

If you're willing to make the drive up north to Anacortes, WA, I would highly recommend e30Josh. He owns Don Jerko's Repair shop & specializes in BMW's, specifically E30's.

I just got my car back from him last week & it's running better than it ever has before.

In my case, I rode the train on each other half of the trip from dt Seattle to Mount Vernon, WA.

I've also heard great things about Accuracy Automotive in Gig Harbor & Car Tender in Capitol Hill (Seattle).
    1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
    SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
    Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

I would be honored to get your car back to tip top condition! Pm me or find me on Facebook, I specialize in e30s and definitely cheaper than any dealership. Thank you for the kind words Toby!

Comment

I highly recommend Don Jerkos aswell and wouldn’t take my vehicles to anyone else other than e30josh
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
          I highly recommend Don Jerkos aswell and wouldn’t take my vehicles to anyone else other than e30josh
          Yuup. Did some work on the 528E I bought, killer work.
          -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
          -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

East Side Bavarian are E30 guys (and BMW in general) out in Issaquah. They have done impeccable work for me.

South Lake European in Renton near the Renton airfield are also BMW/E30 guys and do fantastic work.

You can't go wrong with either. Really just depends on which side of the lake you're on.
            Originally posted by Sonny
            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Working...
            X