This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ It's from his E34 M5.

Hurricane cloth with Alcantara bolsters looks beautiful. How's your EDC?
    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
      ^ It's from his E34 M5.

Hurricane cloth with Alcantara bolsters looks beautiful. How's your EDC?
      GONE!!! :)

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

How do you know what model Recaro's you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Gobig_us View Post
          How do you know what model Recaro's you have?
          Usually, I just Google Image Search and type in Recaro and look until I find the name of the seat.

Those seats you got from me aren't Recaros, just to be clear, tho.

Comment

I think we should put down specs about or seats such as (if you know them that is):

Model Name:
            Vehicle Origin:
            Brackets/Mounting Method:
            Cost:
            Last edited by Nicademus; 09-06-2008, 02:01 AM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

You even started a thread on this shit.....now i have to go get my camera.
              Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alpinaclone View Post
                You even started a thread on this shit.....now i have to go get my camera.
                Of course I did :nice:

I think it good to organize things and put them in one place. Makes it easier to see whats out there. Fun to day dream about things you don't have too ;)

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                  Of course I did :nice:

I think it good to organize things and put them in one place. Makes it easier to see whats out there. Fun to day dream about things you don't have too ;)
                  Right on with that.

Excuse the mess, I am in the middle of a complete interior remodel.:D I don't know which model seat it is. I pulled it out of an e30 that was in a junkyard outside of Ramstein DE. The cost was $15.:nice: The bolster needs to be recovered and there are some cigarette burns but for the price, there is no bitching here.

As far as mounting goes, it has e30 style sliders, they are not interchangeable with the factory sliders form the sports seats though. My seat is a direct bolt in however.
                  Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

nice collection of goodies, eric. why's one front setup silver, and one nicad gold?
                    ~Rogan
                    '85 325e w/M42 swap
                    '02 WRX 2.5L Hybrid w/GT32 @ 20psi - 400+awhp :: SOLD
                    http://www.autismspeaks.org ||| http://www.essentialpieces.org
                    sigpic

Strategic Alpine Command
                    Diving Board Division

Comment

Cool seat, alpinaclone! I believe more and more that these are the style of seats the E30 should have come with stock. I don't know why they used them on the E21, and not the more chunky-styled E30. They fit the lines of the car so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                        Cool seat, alpinaclone! I believe more and more that these are the style of seats the E30 should have come with stock. I don't know why they used them on the E21, and not the more chunky-styled E30. They fit the lines of the car so much better.
                        +1 to that.

That seat, as beat as it is, is one of the best seats I have ever had the pleasure of parking my fat ass in.

Thanks, btw
                        Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alpinaclone View Post
                          +1 to that.

That seat, as beat as it is, is one of the best seats I have ever had the pleasure of parking my fat ass in.

Thanks, btw
                          I bet those seats would clean up nice with a little work.

Eric, whats up with the coilovers? I'm pretty sure they aren't made by Recaro. ;)

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Check out this craigslist ad: sounds interesting? Click Here

"2 seats out of a vw I think. were in my 2002 bmw when I bought it. good shape. green and red stripe inserts. 360 835 2462. cell weekends only 5035040730."

I want these ones really bad!

Last edited by Nicademus; 09-07-2008, 12:53 AM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Best money spent on car period.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                GONE!!! :)
                                Nice, we're waiting for the EDC rebuild nonsense to finish up on M5Board. I'm not sure if they've started selling yet.
                                - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                                E36 325i sedan
                                E30 325i sedan
                                Volvo 945T

Comment

Working...
                                X