Plastic Bumper Turn Signal Plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic Bumper Turn Signal Plug

Yes i've researched the fuck out of this and came up with nothing.

I need new front turn signal plug housings that come up as part#61131378410 (which is the wrong part) that are for 90 degree wire boots in the 1st pic (male). They go to the 2nd pic (female). But the wiring boots on my car are angled 90 degrees and are not straight (3rd pic). The new housings are meant for the straight style wiring boots.(4th pic) Does anyone know where I can get the correct housings for the 90 degree style wire boots?

Wrong part for 90 degree wire boots. (below)
    Last edited by E30Brad; 11-19-2016, 07:51 PM.

im sorry i dont know why this put up two theads. ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

They’re NLA & you don’t need them just put the 90 wire boots to the correct pins on the turn signal

Comment

Originally posted by E30Brad View Post
        Sorry for bumping an old thread, but is the white socket removable?
        And if it is, is there any part number for it?
        Realoem doesn't show it and cant find info about it anywhere...

Comment

The 412 - 3 pin 90 degree housings have long been NLA but the connectors are available. The 410 - 3 pin housing is available but the straight connectors are NLA! This puts us in a bind as used connectors are now 20-30 years old.

I don't think they sell the white socket separately. They make a 2 pin (Euro) and a 3 pin (US) housing.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I ended using e36 corner housing connectors with wires cut from the pick a parts recently since mine were toast. I only hooked up two of the three wires to emulate euro lights and only come on when my turn signals blink.

I have extras in anyone needs a set.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X