When someone compliments your M10 car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
    What the fuck is with this gen Z slang “flex”? ... Anyone else feel like these kids need a nice swift donkey punch by reality?
    Yes on a daily basis.
    » PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

What the fuck is with this hipster slang “flex”? ... Anyone else feel like these kids need a nice swift donkey punch by reality?
      Fifty.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

What the fuck is with this gen Z slang “flex”? ... Anyone else feel like these kids need a nice swift donkey punch by reality?
        yeah, but technically...don't you have be be banging someone doggy style to give them one of those? i mean....no judgements....man.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          yeah, but technically...don't you have be be banging someone doggy style to give them one of those? i mean....no judgements....man.

Quoted for posterity. It’s ok that you don’t know... there is plenty of shit I wish I didn’t know but do thanks to r3v.

Shit, this day and age if someone’s special little feels get hurt it’s a god damn legal matter. We are talkin r3v content here from when the king was still peaking his pedo rape game in neverland and before Blunt gave up trolling his rainbow brand across newbie foreheads
          ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Donkey punching kids is.... ....well... wrong on so many levels...
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Quoted for posterity. It’s ok that you don’t know... there is plenty of shit I wish I didn’t know but do thanks to r3v.

Shit, this day and age if someone’s special little feels get hurt it’s a god damn legal matter. We are talkin r3v content here from when the king was still peaking his pedo rape game in neverland and before Blunt gave up trolling his rainbow brand across newbie foreheads
              Oh, you underestimate me my good man. I'm pretty sure I know.....now you have me wondering if you do?

Its bangin someone doggy style, just before you blow your load in the dude's ass, you punch him in the kidney, thus tightening up the sphincter and increasing the intensity of the orgasm. Of course I suppose the bangee could hopefully be a chick. In the case at hand, I am pretty sure the member in question is a dude. As I said, no judgments here.

I do like your randomness in the entry above however.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Hey let's not have any of the gey on here, please guys
                Last edited by Sonny; 04-02-2019, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  Oh, you underestimate me my good man. I'm pretty sure I know.....now you have me wondering if you do?

Its bangin someone doggy style, just before you blow your load in the dude's ass, you punch him in the kidney, thus tightening up the sphincter and increasing the intensity of the orgasm. Of course I suppose the bangee could hopefully be a chick. In the case at hand, I am pretty sure the member in question is a dude. As I said, no judgments here.

I do like your randomness in the entry above however.
                  I was under the impression it was for tactical avoidance of the ol choc top
                  sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                    Hey let's not have any of the gey on here, please guys
                    what's your problem with gay people, asshole? they have just as much right to exist as you do.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                      what's your problem with gay people, asshole? they have just as much right to exist as you do.
                      R3V

I said gey not gay, I love everyone man, I have nothing against anyone don't get offended on the internet for nothing. People know me as clown here, I had a story up that was tooken down to. Was not that great but made a good introduction :)
                      Last edited by Sonny; 04-02-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

:popcorn:
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                            No,no,no aha I'm going to do my build next post. No more funny guy, really can't understand why a R3V member would call another R3V member an asshole. I did wrong sorry.
                            Build coming soon
                            Last edited by Sonny; 04-02-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

R3V
                              I had a story up that was tooken down to. Was not that great but made a good introduction :)
                              No,no,no aha I'm going to do my build next post. No more funny guy, really can't understand why a REV member would call another R3V member an asshole. I did wrong sorry guys. Build coming soon

» PARTS FOR SALE
                              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Speaking of m10s I'm picking up a sweet 1988 Convertible m20 5 spd this Sunday for my younger brother it's all planned out. I convinced him, hopefully he actually wants it if not Ill get it for me. I'm trying to teach him the workings and the appreciation of these machines thanks to everyone here.
                                Currently owns a Altima and hates it

No hooning just minty restores

It's 3 hours away, not sure if I should rent a trailer and pull or try driving her after an oil change but baby it due to my fear of the timing belt.
                                No maintance records but she idles steady at 900rpms

Trailer or drive her?
                                Last edited by Sonny; 04-02-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X