Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizontal Top Alignment

Hello,

I know our soft tops can be adjusted front/back and up/down, but can the width be adjusted? My top is hitting inside my windows; the frame would need to move up and out for the insulation to make contact with the windows. I've attached a picture of what's happening, very noisy. The doors are fully closed in the pic.

That said, the top does close fully, so maybe the windows need to be adjusted or I'm missing something else.

Thanks,
    Alec
    Attached Files

The windows are adjustable, the Bentley manual has detailed instructions. I would start there and it even shows you how the windows should sit against the top seal.
    Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Thanks, I'll look into that and see if that's all it is. I wonder how they got out of alignment in the first place though.

Comment

Well it could be age, its could be the top itself is a little off, maybe a second top etc. Could be a lot of things but the windows are adjustable for those reasons. If you adjust them to the limit and they still aren't right then you know it's a top issue.
        Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Working...
        X