Opinions on Turner Monoball FCABS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on Turner Monoball FCABS?

Just got a notice about the new Monoball FCABs from Turner. They look decent, but I don't know if it's worth the extra cost over poly. You can get them installed in lollipops or without for less. Thoughts?

If you do decide to get them, I'd def pay the extra $43 and get them pre-installed w hardware
    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
    Alice the Time Capsule
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I have a 20 ton press, but it just seems like the little extra paid for the pre-pressed ones would be well worth it.

Comment

:popcorn:
        Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

I suppose if you have the cash go for your life. Im not convinced on their longevity.

250$USD for 2 bushes is above my pay scale.

Comment

Originally posted by captain awesome View Post
            Just got a notice about the new Monoball FCABs from Turner. They look decent, but I don't know if it's worth the extra cost over poly. You can get them installed in lollipops or without for less. Thoughts?
            It's worth the extra cost if you are looking for suspension accuracy while racing, it's not worth the cost if you want to drive it on the street (and subsequently have to replace every 5k).
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
              It's worth the extra cost if you are looking for suspension accuracy while racing, it's not worth the cost if you want to drive it on the street (and subsequently have to replace every 5k).
              I would think if your racing you'd want the offset CAB's. Those don't look offset.

Comment

Originally posted by squidrope View Post
                I would think if your racing you'd want the offset CAB's. Those don't look offset.
                I would say for any prolonged street use, one typically wouldn't choose spherical.

As for a race use, centered sphericals would be ideal on a rally-x car.
                Last edited by SkiFree; 12-05-2017, 04:29 PM.
                ADAMS Autosport

Comment

I see zero benefit over THR style versions.
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                  X