Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
    Where do you even buy a Sriracha t-shirt?

He should have worn this one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	srirachatshirt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	7193688
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
      Where do you even buy a Sriracha t-shirt?
      Have you heard of this new website called Google?

It's pretty underground, so I understand why you may not have heard of it.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Have you heard of this new website called Google?

It's pretty underground, so I understand why you may not have heard of it.
        Now I'm kind of hoping the servers are located underground.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

serious question.

why are targeted strikes by black bloc activists criticized so heavily (there is a reason they go after BofA/Starbucks)

but this kind of property damage

happens after a *sports event* and people just shrug?
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

No idea. But ever since Philly made it to the Super Bowl the joke the last couple of weeks was:

"Philadelphia is going to burn after the Super Bowl, it's just whether the fans will be in a good mood or bad mood."

But indulge your silliness, what is reason they go after BofA/Starbucks? Exactly what does kicking out the windows of a coffee shop accomplish?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

^
              Dont you know expensive coffee is representative of evil rich whitey keeping "me" down.

*Dave ChappellE as Rick James voice* FUCK YO COFFEE, FUCK YO COFFEE, FUCK YO COFFEE you rich..........................
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

and target too. rich white devils that run target keeping the black man down.

Comment

^
                  There is a Starbucks in many targets ................ double whammy
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

At least BofA and Starbucks actually employ people in the US.

Companies like Boeing subcontract out to companies like Spirit Aerosystems, who then throw the work to Thailand putting middle-class Americans out of well paying jobs so the CEOs get a bigger bonus.

Don't see any rioting there?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

count of posts that answered my direct question: zero.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        serious question.

why are targeted strikes by black bloc activists criticized so heavily (there is a reason they go after BofA/Starbucks)

but this kind of property damage

happens after a *sports event* and people just shrug?
                        Who the hell thinks destruction of anything that snt theirs is ok? Its all stupid

Comment

This is my take on it.

The motive of Philadelphia's riot was a football victory. No one was out there feeling angry or going out there with some sort of intent to get even with the other side... There was no other side. It was a bunch of drunk bastards enjoying their victory in the worst way possible. There was no target.

When people go out rioting over a death they think was murder, without justice, that's a more dangerous crowd. People are angry and seeking revenge or something of that nature. They're looking to get back at the other side.

Maybe that's why the media/publics reaction is so different or dismissive.

That, again, is just my take on it.
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'm pretty sure I answered "No idea." Sorry if that doesn't conform to what you were wanting to hear, thus preventing you from a snarky retort. Maybe it's the "boys will be boys" type of attitude? I don't know, both are stupid.

You didn't answer why these kids are justified in attacking BofA and Starbucks locations.

So, I did answer you, you didn't answer me.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              I'm pretty sure I answered "No idea." Sorry if that doesn't conform to what you were wanting to hear, thus preventing you from a snarky retort. Maybe it's the "boys will be boys" type of attitude? I don't know, both are stupid.

You didn't answer why these kids are justified in attacking BofA and Starbucks locations.

So, I did answer you, you didn't answer me.
                              can we try and keep the discourse/attitude above grade-school please?

the animosity towards starbucks is because of their refusal to adhere to fair-trade practice when choosing which growers to buy from. almost every other coffee chain (peet's, green bean, etc), does this. this means they're buying beans from farms with varying degrees of labor exploitation, and they don't even pass the savings on to the person at the counter- the price is usually comparable.

on BofA- seriously? you haven't seen the news on them in the past decade? unfair/exploitative business practices, many of them aimed at lower-income families. go to google news and query "BofA scandal"- i'm genuinely surprised that you can't think of at least one reason to be pissed off at this institution, even if you aren't a customer.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

can we try and keep the discourse/attitude above grade-school please?

the animosity towards starbucks is because of their refusal to adhere to fair-trade practice when choosing which growers to buy from. almost every other coffee chain (peet's, green bean, etc), does this. this means they're buying beans from farms with varying degrees of labor exploitation, and they don't even pass the savings on to the person at the counter- the price is usually comparable.

on BofA- seriously? you haven't seen the news on them in the past decade? unfair/exploitative business practices, many of them aimed at lower-income families. go to google news and query "BofA scandal"- i'm genuinely surprised that you can't think of at least one reason to be pissed off at this institution, even if you aren't a customer.
                                Hahahahaaha ohhh noes!!!!

This is the shit that keeps you up at night?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X