No announcement yet.

This is Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News: Im definitely starting to learn more about White balance and temperature to get color not nearly as bad in shots.

Bad News: 50mm 1.4/f focus ring is now broken, and I have to fix it.

20171231-IMG_1311 by Wschnitz, on Flickr
    20171231-IMG_1332 by Wschnitz, on Flickr
    20171231-IMG_1343 by Wschnitz, on Flickr
    20171231-IMG_1363 by Wschnitz, on Flickr
    20171231-IMG_1380 by Wschnitz, on Flickr
    20171231-IMG_1354 by Wschnitz, on Flickr
    20171231-IMG_1351 by Wschnitz, on Flickr
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

I don't always shoot landscapes, but when I do...

I shot all of these yesterday morning. I went to the coast hoping for some thin low fog under the bridge. I knew there were some awesome clouds up high, but I was hoping for the SF city lights with low fog, and the epic clouds illuminated by the rising sun. What I got was fog when I arrived. After standing around for a good 2 hrs, I packed up and headed for the car. Just as I was getting to the trail down to the car, the fog started to rapidly clear. These were the results.

How about the New Years Supermoon?

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Those are some nice clouds, we've been getting some beautiful low clouds up here lately but Im always without my camera when the perfect picture is there. I need to get out there and just wait for a shot I think.
        willschnitz

Comment

^

OR............. A.B.C................................. ALWAYS BRING CAMERA

Will those are fantastic and as usual getting up early and putting the work in is almost always rewarded in some way or another. The 1st, 5th and last in that series I like a A LOT.....
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I take my camera so often even on trip when I have no opportunity to take photos. I feel lost if I go somewhere and don't have it near by lol.

The last cloud shot is pretty cool. I don't think Ive had the chance to be above clouds like that before.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

^

Where are you in MT ( Missoula or Bozeman for school I assume). Its Inversion season, get up on a ski hill above a valley and you can get above the clouds in on a lot of days this time of year. I have been home a month and a couple days I can count on 1 hand how many clear days we have had in that time thanks to the inversions and the unusually DAMP (high humidity) winter we are enduring this year....
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I just don't like bringing mine on short runs to go get things, even if it would probably get me more cool shots. Might be better if i get a nicer strap or bag for it.
                willschnitz

Comment

A couple more from last weekends shoot.

This shot is a great example of why I say more resolution is better, always. I was 4.2 miles away when I shot this (Gotta love a 500mm lens)

Will
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

Soooooooooo. No photos from me this time but rather a gear question.

Who else is shooting 120 film still? I recently acquired myself a Rolleiflex 6003 SRC 1000 with the 80mm 2.8 PQS lens and my oh my is it ever a good time. Have yet to develop anything from it but I've shot two rolls of Lomo Lady Grey (I think.. the owner gave them to me) and am looking forward to that F2.8 buttery goodness.
                    -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                    -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Some shots during Christmas as the wife decorated the house.

A few car shots at work

SUBSCRIBE>> LSx Swapped E36 M3
                      VW Touareg
                      IG @Bsaintmedia

Comment

So here are my cheapest Wal-Mart film photos shot with a dirty Pentax super me that I had just picked up off ebay. I have no clue what im doing, but its kinda cool because it has that 1985 vibe going on. I need to get my education on.

Comment

Those look pretty cool actually, I really need to pull my Olympus out and grab some more lenses for it, it takes beautiful pictures.
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            ^

Where are you in MT ( Missoula or Bozeman for school I assume). Its Inversion season, get up on a ski hill above a valley and you can get above the clouds in on a lot of days this time of year. I have been home a month and a couple days I can count on 1 hand how many clear days we have had in that time thanks to the inversions and the unusually DAMP (high humidity) winter we are enduring this year....
                            Bozeman for me. I'll have to try, and yeah definitely seems warmer and more damp this year than last.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Will
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Will